Chapter 7 : Second chance

At the time Shi Li came, it was already too late.

He saw his Father, only father that created him by his own blood and gave him happiness right after he was born, is being rip apart by his own army of corpse after destroying the Half Yin Hufu while witnessing it.

Feeling so helpless, so shocked and so traumatizing to watch his A-Die dying, being rip apart pieces by pieces and everytime the corpse rip his A-Die, also everytime it'll lost his sanity and it breaks his heart into pieces to look at his A-Die smile even though his going to die. Shi Li could only stand there and watch helplessly as he grips his hand tightly to his heart chest, painfully cannot bear the most tragic and painful death of his A-Die, Wei Ying. The frustration of his heart is making him hate himself for not moving nor helping nor arriving soon and this hatred is building up like the darkness is consuming his brightest light and turning into a total nightmare of his darkness. His eyes filled with horror.

He cannot move at all..

After the army of corpses/dead killed Wei Ying, left nothing behind of his body but the lying Chenqing and beside it is Wei Ying's red ribbon is the only thing left for Shi Li. Shi Li fall down to his knees as he looked Chenqing and the red ribbon, trembling while tears roll down to his cheeks, eyes were wided. He reach out to get the red ribbon and Chenqing with a trembling hands as the mark in his chest is flowing of resentful energy with a hatred and sadness then he grips his hand to "Suibian" and Chenqing clearly not letting go.

Shi Li's heart suddenly snapped into two and completely lost his sanity completely by remembering all of his love ones that all died that he won't able to protect.

He screamed in agony and pain, letting it all out as the resentful energy burst around him so big and wild, the marks on his neck, wrists and chest is becoming visible and releasing a really big pitch black mist like a wrath resentful energy, mixing it together around him. Then his eyes turned into "The Red Eye".

 Then his eyes turned into "The Red Eye"

as his tears turns blood.

He cried unbearable pain and sorrow so much showing his heart is completely broken into pieces and clearly knowing that his broken heart would never be fixed again unless his A-Die and his love ones come back. His heart completely shattered.

''AH.. AHH...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST WHY!?!

NO NO NO!!!!!! THIS ISN'T TRUE!!! THIS ISN'T REAL!!!