Chapter 9 : Meet the child with a broken finger

Meanwhile at Shi Li, he stop by the Yingchuan City. He stole a couple of money from the Rich people at Yingchuan and budget foods that is enough for his travels, he also buy a black Weimao (bamboo hat with a veil)-

 He stole a couple of money from the Rich people at Yingchuan and budget foods that is enough for his travels, he also buy a black Weimao (bamboo hat with a veil)-

-to cover himself and a new robes but he didn't throw his previous robe because it's a gift robe from his A-Die.
(He was carrying his previous robe inside the bag)

He was exhausted and wanted to rest for a while, he goes to a Tea House and drink tea to calm his exhaustion for a bit

He was exhausted and wanted to rest for a while, he goes to a Tea House and drink tea to calm his exhaustion for a bit. After calming down, he wanted to attack the Wens next but before that he has to go to the Yueyang to meditate and recover his strength. Everytime he remembers the terrible memories of his A-Die, he feels that his heart has been bearing great pain and sadness that he wants to cry and bursted his anger in public. He wants to avenge his A-Die so badly, he wants to change the future, everything.

That was the start of his obsession grow stronger over his goal. He won't t let anyone stop his way, he'll do anything to stop his A-Die from going to the dark path and he will give his A-Die an happy life. Even if putting his life at risk or sacrifice the good life he has just to be able to complete his plan.

After drinking his tea, he payed the bill and depart to Yueyang. He didn't use the right road but instead, he use the forest for short cut. When he was getting closer to Yueyang, he heard a child crying loudly as he smell blood at the direction of the child. He hesitate at first but he got worried and started to look for the child.

When the cry was getting louder, he follows the noise rushfully. He heard the crying child behind the tree so he goes closer and saw the crying child. He saw the child crying in pain as Shi Li saw him covering pinky finger that seems to be bleeding and broken. Shi Li's eyes widen of surprise and quickly approach the child, Shi Li took off the bandage that is wrapping on his right wrist and put it on the child's bleeding finger instead. The child stops crying and slowly sobs, the child looks at Shi Li but he can't see his face because Shi Li is wearing a black Weimao, while Shi Li was focusing on stopping the child's bleeding finger.

After a while, the bleeding stops. The child stops sobbing and holds his finger. Then Shi Li pulls out four loquats inside his sleeve and gave it to the child is in front of him. The child looks at Shi Li then he looks at the loquats. The child was about to say something but Shi Li quickly grab Chenqing, "Suibian" and his bag and stands up, leaving the child speechless and slightly confuse.