Chapter 10 : Ambush the Wens

"What's your name?"

"I'm Xue Yang, what about you, Xiansheng?"

"Uhh... I'm Wei ShiLi courtesy name Li Qing."

"May I call you Li gege??"

"Ge.. ge?"

"Uh-huh! Gege suits you since you don't seem like an adult base on your height."

"Hmm, alright, Gege is okay."

Xue Yang smiles but drop it after noticing something.

"Li gege, why are you still wearing a Weimao even though your inside a room?"

Shi Li went silent for a moment, then speak.

"I... don't often umm.. show my face and I think it's— nvm so I think it would be better to hide my face from public."

"Why? Is it a very bad thing to let people see your face?"

"Well, you could say that but.. not really."

"Li gege, you should show your face, I know your very very handsome without a veil!"

"..."

"Ah.. Li gege..?"

'Yeah, handsome like my A-Die.. it's not that I don't like showing my face, I just don't want to let anyone recognize me as Wei Ying in the future.'

"Li gege, did I said something wrong?"

"Oh." Shi Li gone back to his senses. "Ah no no, I just spacing out."

"Oh okay..?"

They spent the afternoon chatting to each other, Xue Yang ask Shi Li many questions and Shi Li answers it without telling the whole truth. After the sun goes down, Shi Li puts Xue Yang to bed after dinner. Then, he sat beside Xue Yang that is sleeping comfortably, he meditates his aura to recover his strength, to prepare for the next ambush.

Tomorrow, Early Morning

Shi Li got up early to continue his plan, he told the owner to take care of Xue Yang while he is away and also told Xue Yang that he'll be away for a few days and pay the owner once he arrives. The owner follows and Shi Li departs to his journey. He pass a couple of disciples cultivators going on a Night Hunt, he was annoyed seeing their faces and symbols, he wanted to crush their face and rip them apart but his only top priority now is ambushing the Wens.

2 days later

As Shi Li arrives at the Wen's gate entrance, he wore an eye mask