Chapter 8 : Begin The Retribution

Jin Guangshan and Shi Li still hasn't break any eye contact up until now, Jin Guangshan was feeling terrified while looking at Shi Li's eyes that has hatred within it.

He wasn't able to see Shi Li's whole face since some of the resentful energy is covering his face, the only thing Jin Guangshan saw is "The Red Eye", glowing with rage. He felt the dangerous aura that surrounds Shi Li and he knew if he took another step, Shi Li will definitely strike for his head as fast as a lighting so he had no choice but to call his servant without breaking any eye contact with Shi Li because if he did the situation would be worsen and he might also meet his death.

"Servants! Inform this to every major Sects that I need them to lend me a hand. Tell them to be quick! Hurry up you worms!" Jin Guangshan shouts to his servants without breaking any eye contact with Shi Li.

The Servants has to do it, following his orders without hesitation.

Shi Li was still looking at him with hatred in his eyes. Then he slowly walk towards Jin Guangshan, creeping him out with a cold shoulder, then Jin Guangshan unsheathed his sword and pointed it to Shi Li with a shivering hands.

"Who Are You, Demon?! You Dare to Face Me?!" Jin Guangshan yells at Shi Li as Shi Li is approaching slowly.

Shi Li amusely smiles at Jin Guangshan's little braveness even tho he is clearly not strong enough to fight Shi Li, but Shi twas gladly to be able to end him soon.

Jin Guangshan was scared to death as the child of the demon is walking towards him slowly. Shi Li was getting excited to see Jin Guangshan's stupid reaction. He feels like the predator that is about to end the preys life. He smiles widely with so much satisfaction and quickly attacks Jin Guangshan with full speed without having a problem with his stamina. Jin Guangshan quickly reacted and blocks Shi Li's attack using his sword.

They begin fighting and made a quite move to the ground. Shi Li fights him fairly by not using his resentful energy on the other hand, Jin Guangshan fight Shi Li dirty but still get bruises everytime and this got him annoyed Shi Li was getting bored at Jin Guangshan's weak strikes and realized that he isn't a worthy opponent and that made him more desperate to end Jin Guangshan's life quickly, meanwhile Jin Guangshan was feeling defeated because of Shi Li's perfect moves and techniques at swordsmanship, he was injured and also bleeding from his wounds he got since he doesn't weld a sword that perfectly nor much experience at swordsmanship.