Chapter 4 : Meeting Fuqin

Wei Ying showed Shi Li the truth using a talisman that he made, it can show his memories by placing the talisman on Shi Li's forehead and connecting it to his forehead using the same talisman. Wei Ying shows his memory to Shi Li from the past to present but he only showed it slowly and little by little to explain every details. Using this talisman might cause Shi Li to suffer from a headache so they only use the talisman about 3 times a week.

Though, Wei Ying's memories were not properly showed to Shi Li, Shi Li realize that his A-Die keep talking about a friend of his, he called him Lan Zhan, he also talks about his Shijie Jiang Yanli and Shidi Jiang Cheng. Shi Li didn't really understand his A-Die feeling while talking about Lan Zhan so it made him perplexed, he didn't get the point why his A-Die is happy whenever he talking about that man. So he ask his Ayi Qing while they're planting the plant's seeds.

"Ayi Qing, why does A-Die gets very talkative whenever he ask about Lan Zhan or Lan Wangji?" Shi Li ask Wen Qing as he glance at her.

Wen Qing then chucked as she answered. "Oh A-Shi, I didn't teach this word but.. It's called "Love"." with a mischievous smile.

"What is Love?" Shi Li ask curiously as he stop planting and titled his head.

"Love is an affection and tenderness that lovers feel if they're together but sometimes love is also blind." Wen Qing replied as she shook her head.

"What do you mean..?" Shi Li questioned as he was more confused of this called "Love".

"Take someone for example: Your A-Die, Wei Wuxian and his closet friend, Lan Wangji. They love each other without realizing it, they're too confuse about their feelings."

"But A-Die thinks that Lan Wangji hate him." Shi Li mutted as he glance back to continue his planting.

"Well not really, they were friends before." Wen Qing sneered.

"So does that mean friends can be lovers?" Shi Li asked even though he don't fully understand what's it means.

"Correct!" Wen Qing nodded her head.

"How though? How can someone realize that he/she is Inlove?" Shi Li ask again to try understanding this couple's relationship work exactly.

Wen Qing went silent from Shi Li's question. This reminds her feelings from Jiang Cheng when he gave her a comb as a debt, that was then she realize that Jiang Cheng have romantic feelings for her.

"Well..." Wen Qing pause, hesitating to answer while Shi Li waited patiently for her answer.

"If you love someone," Wen Qing pause to pointed her finger to Shi Li's heart before she continue. "..your heart start beating fast if you spend time with them, of course if it's your first time falling Inlove, it can make you confuse about what you feel whenever you look at him/her."

Shi Li place his hand on his chest where his heart is placed, "My.. heart?"

Wen Qing stops pointing her finger at Shi Li's heart. "Mn. The heart is giving a sign if your in love and of course, without a heart you won't feel any emotions." she added, jokingly.

"Oh.. I see." Shi Li murmurs as he look at his planting seed.

"A-Shi, if love is still confusing you, you don't need to think about it seriously right now, the time will come one day and you'll eventually understand what it means." Shi Li nodded his head to his Ayi Qing advice.