Chapter 3 -Part 4: Til' Death Do Us Part

Derek's POV:

It was the next morning, we geared up and brought some extra weapons too. I walked to Mark "Are you ready for this?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder "Born ready" he said. "Excuse me? Are you Derek Hough?" I turned around and saw a young blonde, a really cute blonde. "Yes, I am!" I said

"Im Nastia Liukin." she said in the happiest way possible

"Your new here aren't you!" Mark jumped in the conversation

"Yeah but, I've been killing Titans before." Nastia turned and looked at Mark.

"Oh so your experienced!" I said surprised

"Of course I am!" she said "I was moved to this regiment because they said its best for me and that the Survey Corps are they best Regiment today; They also said that you, Derek Hough and your friend here, Mark Ballas are in the top 20 of best Titan slayers."

"Thats amazing!" Mark said looking up at the sky

"What that we are in the top 20?" I asked

"No" He shook his head and pointed up at the sky "THAT!!" I looked up and saw a bunch of people zip-lining into the air.

"Looks like the Titans came early" Nastia said taking off into the sky.

I gave Mark the look of 'Let's do this' and we both followed Nastia. Once we got higher we saw what looks like a hundred Titans some rising and falling. Witney caught up with us "Hey guys!" She said "What's up Wit?" Mark asked "Well, Maks told me to tell you that we need to team up!"

"All of us? including Nastia?" I asked

"Yes!" She said.

Me, Mark, Nastia and Witney rushed up to Maks

"You rang?" I said jokingly to Maks

"We need you guys to take down the bigger smarter Titans." he commanded.

"Just us?" Nastia asked

"No, Noah and Rumer will be with you guys and remember these Titans got smarter so be careful!" Maks warned us.

As we flew to our first Titan I was thinking about what Nastia said about being in the top 20, I wonder who else is on that list.

"DEREK!!" I need you focused!" Noah said

"Right!!" I put my mind on kill Titan mode and when around Noah, I unhooked my grappling line from a tree and aimed it at the Titans head; I pulled the trigger and the zip-line shot at the Titans head, knowing that the Titan saw me it was going to start swinging, I swung up into the sky with the Titan still in sight I unhooked the line from his head and shot at the front of his neck, I rushed down and swung around to the back of his neck and made one clean slice and the Titan when down.

"Alright!" I heard Riker from a distance I shot at a tree to get some air and speed again "I saw that!" Riker said catching up to me "That was awesome!!" He sounded excited "Thanks man!" I replied, Riker went down to kill a smaller Titan as I sped up to another big Titan, Rumer was having some trouble with getting a good spot, the Titan was swinging his arms and moving consistently as she was dodging "WHY WONT YOU STAY STILL?!?" She is yelling at the Titan.

I turn to rumer unhooking from a tree and onto the one on my left I dangerously swung past his face, the Titan stopped moving so Rumer had a shot. She took it. "Thanks Derek!" "No problem!" I gave her a high five. She and I both Hooked a tree to get some speed as Rumer stayed low I went above her, as I looked behind me I saw the number of Titans decrease.

"DEREK WATCH OUT!!!" I heard Alli scream in front of me I quickly turned around and dodged a Titan hand not a second after that I saw another one and I couldn't move, next thing I know is that I'm plunging down into the ground lightning fast. I cant feel anything. I lay on the ground, Im looking at the sky hearing faint screams of my name. Then all I can see...Is black.