Chapter One-Part 1: Titan Slaying

Sadie's POV:

I joined the Survey Corps for a reason; to kill Titans, Mark and I have been killing Titans for 15 months now. I think I'm ready for what we are all here for....the Beast Titan, Captain Val has chosen the best of Titan slayers and a few new people. Witney, Artem and Keo are new but Witney has killed Titans before. Derek, Bethany, Commander Janel, Emma, Cheryl, Karina, Tony, Alfonso, Peta and Sharna. Only the best of the best can survive.

"Aright, we are heading for the Goodman Woods in 15 minutes. Until then check your 3D maneuver gear" Captain Val shouted. We live in the small city of Bergeron, us Scout Regiments gather up in a field to adjust our 3DM Gear, the Inaba Hall is where we eat and sleep and discuss plans and things. "Yo can I borrow some blades?" Mark asked me. "Yes Mark you know I have some extra blades" I gave Mark 3 extra blades. I glanced over to my right to see Bethany and Derek, it looks like Derek is giving Beth some pep talk.

Derek's POV:

"Hey Beth don't worry! We've fought Titans before! Nothing to worry about!" I smiled at Bethany in reassurance. "But..what if the Beast Titan shows up and kills us all...then what?" I could see fear all over her face "Captain Val knows when he will show up, he has that scouter thing that can only show were the Best Titan is and stuff, he'll let us know" I patted Bethany on the back as she smiles at the ground.

"Ok everyone, we are about to head out. Remember about our flare guns and what they mean, Artem and Keo pay close attention, red flare means that there is a Titan spotted, black flare means Deviant type Titan is spotted, Purple means that there is a emergency of some kind EMERGENCES ONLY!, Blue means to retreat. Green is to change direction only to be fired by Commander Janel and yellow is to let everyone know the mission has been terminated, be it successfully or failed. Got that?" Val said to Keo and Artem. "YES SIR" Keo and Artem responded.

Everyone saluted and started to head off to the Goodman Woods on horse back.