Chapter One-Part 2: Into The Woods

Bethany's POV:

We are heading towards the middle of the Goodman Woods. All our horses stopped to hear what Captain Val has to say, "Okay Soldiers, I'm splitting you guys up in to groups Bethany, Derek, Peta and Sharna are in the Janel Squad. Sadie, Mark, Alfonso and Witney are with the Val Squad"

Hearing this, I'm thinking 'cool! As long as I'm with Derek nothing can go wrong' "I got a surprise for you!" Val said with happiness in his voice "I have some extra scouts here to help us, and my brother Maks and Meryl are here to help us as well." What?!? How did he get Maks and Meryl to help us? Along with others like Amy Purdy and Charlie White, Candace Cameron Bure and Danica McKellar! Oh my god...Is that Sasha and Henry? I'm not gonna lie..I'm freaking out a bit...Do they know what lies ahead? I don't even know how long they've been training let alone kill Titans. "Back to the teams, Emma, Tony, Keo and Artem are with the Maks Squad. Amy, Karina, Charlie and Artem are with the Sasha Squad. And Cheryl, Candace, Danica and Henry are with the Meryl Squad. Remember to use your flare guns!"

Val's POV:

As the Squads disbanded, I felt confident because I knew that the Squads I assigned are good ones. "Sadie..." I called out her name so we could speak, her horse speeded up to me "yes? Sir?" she is very confident and dedicated to the Survey Corps and I'm proud of her for that "Listen, I want your eyes opened; I know your weakness is your surroundings." She looked shocked that I mentioned that, but it's my job to take notice of these things. "Okay, you got it sir" as her horse slowed down I seen her blush.

It's been at least 20 minutes and no Titans, we are so deep in to Goodman Woods. ~~BOOM-BOOOM!!~~What? "Red flare!" I shouted "everyone follow me!!"