Chapter Two-Part 2: One Loss

Artem's POV:

The Sasha Squad and Captain Val Squad are the only ones traveling on our 3DM gears we were pretty close together I looked to my left to see someone in the distance with the Military Police, I noticed the emblem on the persons hooded cloaks , a coat of arms with a green unicorn with white mane and horn. But ours is coat of arms with blue and white wings, so pretty easy to tell the difference between us two.

The former DWTS Pro Alec Mazo yelled at us from a far left "Aye, you guys are skilled with 3D Maneuver Gear" As Val sped up he shouted "YEAH NO CHIZ!, HONEY" Alec is probably going to the wall to guard it , that's what the Military Police do. I seen the colossal Titan and I was ready to fire my flair gun but it seems someone already did but I didn't hear it. We went towards the black flair, I seen the colossal Titan and I heard screaming. I sounded like Karina! I redirected my grappling hooks to Karina and I heard Sasha yelling at me from behind but I didn't care. Karina is our comrade and I can't let her die I seen her being held by a Titan. "NOOOO!!" as the Titan slowly opened its mouth I tried to slice his nape but Sasha tackled me to the ground. "Its too late Artem!!" he yelled "Its not to late!, KARINA!!!" I tried to get out of Sasha's grasp but I was useless. I stared to tear up as I watched in horror as Karina scream then get swallowed.

I got up and dusted myself off and went up into a tree branch and sat down...in unbelief that I couldn't save her...I'm sorry Karina...I failed.