Chapter 4 -Part 1: Hanson

It was the next morning, Val and Commander Janel had some announcements to make."Firsts things first, our mission was a complete success!" Janel said happily. Everyone cheered and I was very pleased with our team especially the new people. Willow was a great sport to be so young."We have some news about Derek...He-" A huge crash came from outside, we all ran outside to see a giant Titan fighting other Titans! But this wasn't a normal Titan this one is different he has a massive increase in height to about 15m, brown hair grows long enough to graze his shoulders with a blonde streak, the ears looks like Link from The Legend Of Zelda. His facial features also different than any other Titan. With a prominent, hooked nose, his eyes are deeply sunken within their sockets, and his mouth takes on an unusual, jagged shape and lacks lips and flesh about his cheeks, exposing all his teeth.

"Should we attack brother?" Asked Maks."No...He could be on our side" Val said looking at this Titan."But He-" A flash of light came from the titan the alot of smoke came that didn't clear up until about 10 minutes. We saw a guy standing in the smoke, as the smoke cleared up some more he became visible "Everyone stay back. I'm gonna talk to him" Val said approaching the man.

Val's POV:

He was in uniform and cloak but his Regiment is in "GG"? The man had medium long hair, brown with a blonde streak on his left side. Just like the Titan we saw earlier, nice looking guy mustache, goatee."Excuse me?"

He asked"Do you heed help sir?" he bent his arms and placing his clenched fist over his heart saluting me."Sir, My name is Arin Hanson of Game Grumps." He said, that's what the "GG" meant. "Relax, is there any more of your Regiment?" I asked."Yes but I can't find them, the last thing I remember was me killing a small Titan then I find myself standing here" He explained."Come with me" I said not bringing up the strange Titan. As I approached the others I waved to dismiss them Maks and Witney stayed as the rest went back inside the Andrews Hall.

We sat at a table-bench at the back area of the Andrews Hall. Maks gave me a clipboard and a pen and left, he took Witney with him. I wrote "Arin Hanson" at the top."I'm Captain Val I run Survey Corps along side with Commander Janel. Tell me, who else is in your Regiment?" I asked.

"My friends Danny Avidan, Barry Kramer, my wife Suzy Berhow, Ross O'Donovan and the newest member Kevin Abernathy...Jon but he left us" Arin said, sadly he looked up "Jon and I were the first two in the Regiment but he said he didn't want to do this anymore or something like that. He didn't explain very well" I got up and so did Arin "Can we be on your team?" He suddenly got excited. "Team?" I asked "Well like a backup!" "Oh I get it you wanna merge! Well lets talk to Commander Janel" I caught her as she walked by "JANEL COULD YOU COME HERE PLEASE?!" I called out to her. "Hey guys whats up?" she asked "Well, Arin here wants to merge with us" I explained "Merge huh, well we do need a few more members" She said rubbing her chin "How many members are on your Regiment?""4 ma'am" He said "Well bring them over here!" she said "YUSS"

He said five fiving me."Lets get the party started!" and shot a orange flair into the sky, Orange? We waited 15 minutes and 2 people came, one with a slight Australian accent, light brown hair, skinny and...beiber bangs?"I'm Ross" he said the other one more muscular, beard, dark short brown hair "I'm Barry""These are my friends?" Arin said. We heard someone shouting "woo" as he approached us zip-lining out of the sky, perfect landing. Very skinny with LOTS of hair and tall "Danny has arrived!" he said "Kevin and Suzy are behind me" the other 2 landing behind him "See we made it, I'm Kevin" He had some sort of emo hair cut, medium dark brown hair, and the girl had long almost black hair with a blonde streak matching Arin's "I'm Suzy" she said"And together we are GAME GRUMPS" Arin said in a announcer voice.Janel looked at me, "Merge these guys immediately!" She said walking away with a smile.