Chapter 4 -Part 4: Markney

Artem's POV:

    It's a bloodbath, everyone is getting killed left and right. The whole Game Grumps squad is dead, Arin can even hold his own in titan form. We are doomed. This morning Captain Val announced along side Witney, Riker, and Maks that we head for The Walls and try to stop as many Titans as we can. Little did we know there were so many smart Titans down here. Willow and Redfoo is dead, I saw them die together but being smashed into a tree. The whole Dark Horse Regiment is dead. The only living members left are Riker, Alli, Noah and Rumer As I zip line past these poor souls I came across Noah using his quickness and skill take down a big Titan.

"ARTEM TAKE MY HAND!" A familiar voice was heard yelling at me, It was Sharna with her hand out. I took it. "Slingshot!" She said, Its a move we created for smart Titans like these, Sharna and I spun upwards into the afternoon sky and as we started to fall back down Sharna took my ankles and spun super fast at the right aim and position she tossed my right at the Titans nape, with swords out I made a nice clean shot and killed it.

"Nice one!" She yelled catching up to me on her 3DM gear. "Thank you." I said looking at her smiling at her "Up ahead" She looked up seriously at a Titans fist coming at us. We both dodged upwards and started running up on the Titans arm and jumped to it's nape. We both sliced it from the opposed sides of the neck.

As we zip lined away from the falling Titan we saw Witney tumbling on the ground as if she got hit by a Titan. "I got this." I told Sharna "Go." I slowed down as I got closer to the ground. I stopped and ran to Witney's aid, she did not look good. She had blood coming out of her side. I looked around with her in my arms and saw Mark coming towards us. "Witney?" He sounded puzzled "Witney!" It finally clicked that she was in bad condition.

Maks saw us from the sky in a crown and jumped down next to us "What happened?" He asked "She must of got hit by a Titan, Sir" I said "We gotta take her back to the Hall" Mark added. "We can't turn back now!" He yelled "We aren't not going to go back we've gone to far and live were lost and we aren't leaving until we held off these Titans for at least a year" Maks commanded.

"We need you up here brother" Val said running in, and like that both Val and Maks are gone. "No..." Mark said quietly shaking his head. "What?" I asked "I'm not going to loose her. She's the best thing  I ever had, I almost lost Derek and I'm not going to loose her." Mark said picking up Witney and going in the opposite direction of everyone else. He has a huge heart and respect him for it.