Chapter One-Part 3: Tag Team

Witney's POV:

As the first flare went off my heart started racing. Val had told us earlier that the Titans that spawn in the Goodman Woods are smarter, it's like they know our every move! As we headed toward the flare I see that Sharna has already busted into action. Her 3DM gears grappling hooks are launched into the Titans neck and as she was moving forward she took her swords and slit the Titans nape, the Titans week spot. The nape is right in the back of the neck so once you cut that the Titan is done.

"Alright guys this is it! There are 3 Titans! It should be easy. Just keep your eyes open!" Val shouted as he flew off his horse by using his 3DM gear. I flew off my horse as well into a tree and landed on a big tree branch, "Witney! I have a plan" Alfonso said. "If we both go for the nape on both sides he will be done for! These Titans are smart but that THAT smart!" I nodded and we went for the Titan that had black air and tall. I struck a sharp left so fast that no one could see me and Alfonso took a right. We both did a spinning attack with our blades out and we both cut the nape. Titan smoke went everywhere.

Derek's POV:

I seen Alfonso and Witney bust out that sweet move! As I was still on my horse I seen Bethany look at a Titan with his back turned and she lifted off her horse and onto a tree branch. I immediately followed her, she was going tree to tree! I couldn't stop her. As she approached the Titan full speed, before she could strike the Titan turned around and backed handed her. "BETHANY!!!" I seen her fly towards a tree. I aimed my grappling hooks towards the tree she is headed and luckily caught her. "Bethany?" she wouldn't wake up. "Bethany...?" her heart was still beating while mine stopped.

Mark's POV:

As I killed the last Titan in our area, I couldn't help to notice Derek slouched over Bethany by a tree. "Sadie! Follow me" I shouted, as Sadie and I approached them Sadie yelled "WHAT HAPPENED?" we both landed next to Derek and Bethany. Derek slowly lifted his head "she...was hit by a Titan" he stuttered "Is she okay?" Sadie questioned passionately "Yeah she will be fine" he smirked at us. ~~BOOM~~ a yellow flare has just been launched. "Do you need help?" I asked "No I got it" he carried Bethany over his shoulder and onto his horse, he went back to the Janel Squad. As he was leaving he gave us another smirk, I smiled and laughed "That guy."