18. The Boy Born With Everything

The three teens continued to stand in silence until Ken spoke. "So...um...you gonna say something or are we gonna stand here all day?"

"Uhhh..." Izuku muttered. "This is different from Kacchan, the air of intimidation is much colder..."

"You both overwhelmed me. So much so I broke my own pledge." Shoto finally replied.

"Now that I think about it, he didn't use his left side against us even though it would've benefitted him greatly..."  Izuku thought to himslef.

"Neither Iida, Kaminari, Kendo, Aoi, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka or Tokoyami felt it. Only I felt it, in that moment. I've seen Ben 10,000's power up close. Even if it was just a fraction of it, it was still incredible. This feeling of being overwhelmed and not being able to match that strength...I wonder if this is how he feels too?" Shoto explained.

"Who are you talking about?" Ken asked.

"My father, Endeavor." Shoto replied. "He's been stuck in the no.2 spot for a long time and he can't bear to look at All Might or other no.1 heroes like Ben 10,000. You two are connected to them that means I need to win."

[With the top heroes]

"IT'S BEEN FAR TOO LONG, ENDEAVOR!!" All Might greeted. "WE HAVEN'T SPOKEN SINCE THAT LITTLE PRESS CONFERENCE 8 YEARS AGO!! I JUST THOUGHT I'D SAY HI SINCE I SAW YOU IN THE STANDS!! AND INTRODUCE MY GOOD FRIEND, BEN, TO YOU!!"

"I see. If you're satisfied, I'd like to be left alone." Endeavor replied.

"So this is Japan's no.2, Endeavor, huh? Wow, you're even more intense in person than on TV! Nice to meet ya!!" Ben greeted as he held out his hand.

"Pleasure." Endeavor replied with a scowl on his face not bothering to return Ben's handshake. "Now if you both are done, I'm leaving. I need to use the restroom. So have your tea somewhere else."

"Dude, why the cold shoulder?" XLR8 asked as he and All Might get in front of Endeavor.

"YOUR SON, YOUNG TODOROKI IS DOING WELL EVEN WITHOUT USING HIS LEFT SIDE. YOU MUST HAVE TAUGHT HIM WELL." All Might added.

"What are you getting at?" Endeavor growled.

"Pretty sure Might here wants some tips on how to train the next gen." XLR8 replied.

"And why should I bother teaching him or even you about anything." Endeavor replied clearly not enjoying All Might and Ben's company. "You two will never quit that easy going personality of yours, will you? How perfectly annoying..."

"MY BAD..." All Might replied.

"People find me really charming you know." XLR8 replied.

"Just know this All Might..." Endeavor said as he turned to face Japan's no.1. "I'll shape that boy into a hero that surpasses you. That is why he even exists in the first place."