44. The Pussycats!!

It was a new day and a new dawn. The students of 1-A stood in front of their school bus, chattering among themselves excitedly when a certain 1-A hater decides to ruin the morning for them.

"WHAAAAAT?! CLASS A NEEDS SUPPLEMENTARY LESSONS?! THAT MEANS A FEW PEOPLE FAILED IN YOUR CLASS?! BUT ISN'T THAT WEIRD?! I THOUGHT CLASS A WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WAAYYY BETTER THAN CLASS B!! ISN'T THAT WEIRD?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Neito Monoma of class B exclaimed in front of the entirety of UA's freshmen year of the hero course.

"It's too early in the morning for this kind of crap..." Tokio said to Ken.

"Looks like someone's got an early morning appointment with Rath." Ken replied as he activated his Ultimatrix.

"Don't bother. I got this." Itsuka stopped Ken as she stomped over to Monoma.

"HAHAHA-OOF" Itsuka knocks Monoma out with a karate chop to his neck.

"Shut up." Itsuka said to Monoma as he fell to the ground; unconscious. 

"Well, uh..., we're sorry about that." Toru Hagakure of class B said to Itsuka as she picked up the unconscious Monoma.

"Well, lot's of stuff happened at the Sports Festival, but congrats on making it as far as you did!" Tokage Setsuna exclaimed.

"Thanks, guys." Ken replied.

"Alright, class A. Board the bus in your seating order!" Itsuka commanded, prompting everyone to board the bus immediately.

The students take their seats in seating order as ordered as the bus takes off. 

"The bus will be stopping in 1 hour intervals. After that-" Aizawa doesn't finish what he's got to say as he sees the students chattering among themselves and not paying attention. 

"Hey, let's blast some music!!" Denki exclaimed.

"We can do karaoke!!" Ochako suggested.

"Everyone, Mr. Aizawa's trying to tell us something!!" Tenya yelled to the rest of the class but it didn't really matter 'cus they weren't listening.

"Whatever. They're days of fooling around are numbered anyway..." Aizawa thought to himself as he went to sleep.

"Alright, karaoke time!!" Mina exclaimed as she took out her phone. "Hey, Ken!! You're up first!!"

"What?! Me?! Why me?!" Ken exclaimed. 

"Just because." Mina replied.

"JUST BECAUSE?!" Ken yelled.

"Oh come on! The entire class is in on it!!" Mina replied.

"Is that right?" The 1-A boys collectively thought.

"Would it kill you to sing once?" Mina asked in annoyance. "We don't have a lot time here. Just one song! Besides, you won't sing alone."

"Fine..." Ken sighed.

"Won't sing alone? What does she mean by that?" Itsuka thought to herself.

"The second singer will be Kendo!" Mina announced.

"WHAT?!" Itsuka internally screamed.

"Come on!" Mina exclaimed.

Itsuka gives in as she sits down next to Ken.

"Here. This is the song." Mina said to the two as she gave them her phone.

Itsuka looks at the lyrics of the song and looks at Kenny and starts blushing intensely. She looks at Mina who held a sly grin.