27. A Stained Encounter

A bullet train was passing by Hosu City. Inside the train Izuku Midoriya (in a brand new costume) sat beside an old man in a yellow hero costume. This man is Gran Torino, the hero Izuku decided to intern under. Gran Torino may be old but he can still give his opponents a run for their money. Gran Torino also used to mentor All Might in his younger days.

We're going to arrive at night at this rate, is that alright?" Izuku asked Gran Torino with nervousness in his voice

"Night is good!" Gran Torino replied with a goofy smile on his face. "That way we get to fight more criminals! It'll be fun!"

"It won't be fun...But I get it..." Izuku replied. Still concerned for his friend, the verdette opens Tenya's chat on his phone.

"The minute you sit down, out comes the smartphone! Sheesh! Kids these days!" Gran Torino commented with annoyance but Izuku pays him no mind.

"He's read my messages but still no reply...Iida usually responds within 5 minutes, though..." The verdette mused concerningly as looked out the window. "We're passing Hosu..."

"Passengers, Please hold on to your seats as we are making an emergency stop." A voice announced.

All of a sudden, an injured pro hero bursts through the walls of the train car sending the civilians inside into a panic. 

"What the hell is he...?!" The pro hero muttered.

From the giant hole in the train car a lanky Nomu emerges, screeching at everyone present inside the train car.

"N-Nomu!!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Stay put, kiddo!!" Gran Torino ordered as he took off in a great burst of speed using quirk towards the Nomu.

"Gran Torino!!" Izuku exclaimed as he stood close to the hole as he saw the shrinking figure of Gran Torino in the distance.

"What's going on?! What the hell's going on in Hosu?! Oh no...Iida!!" Izuku frantically thought to himself.

HOSU CITY

"Are you serious right now?!" Manual exclaimed as he noticed smoke coming from the main street. "Xaber, Tenya!! Let's move!!"

Tenya and Aoi follow their mentor's lead but the former stops close to an alleyway as he notices some disturbance. Tenya's eyes widen with rage as he dashed off towards the alleyway.

THE ALLEYWAY

"How noisy." Stain commented as he held up an injured pro hero via his hand against the wall, ready to strike him down with his sword. "Whatever. I'll deal with him later. I'll take care of this one first."

"My...body won't...move...!!" The pro hero muttered. "Damn you...Die...!!"

"You call yourself a hero? Such poor choice of last words" Stain said with devilish smirk on his face.