51. Ken 10 VS Vilgax

"That's Vilgax?!"  Ultimate Arctiguana thought to himself in fear as he stared at Vilgax's large figure.

(Made by @BudderLugia)

"Why are you here, Vilgax? I have this under control." Hotshot said to Vilgax.

"Evidently not."  Vilgax replied as he pointed toward Ultimate Arctiguana. "The boy still stands. If you were capable of bringing this boy to me earlier then you would've done so already! Cleary, you can't. Thus, when you want things to go your way, you do it yourself."

"The boy may not be strong but he's clever, Vilgax. I suggest you don't underestimate him too much." Hotshot said to Vilgax. "I also have a plan in place in case things don't turn out the way you want them to."

"Fine."  Vilgax replied as he clenches his left fist, causing his gauntlet to glow a bright red.

Vilgax then points his gauntlet at the students. The gauntlet then begins charging up energy.

"Guys! He's about to attack!! We gotta move!!" Shoto said to the others who still stood still in fear. "GUYS!!"

Vilgax then fires an energy blast at the group as Shoto conjures a huge glacier with his quirk. The energy blast easily breaks through the glacier (destroying the glacier in the process) and hits the ground in front of the students, sending them flying back; knocking Ultimate Arctiguana back to his human form.

"Dad was right!"  Kenny thought to himself as he rubbed his head in pain. "Vilgax IS alive! And...He's here for me!"

"What a pathetic shield you conjured."  Vilgax said to Shoto who shakily tried to get back up on his feet. "You are an insult to every Polar Manzardill and Necrofriggian I have slain."

Vilgax is then hit with a powerful explosion from Katsuki who stood to his left.

"Cute." Vilgax said to Katsuki as the smoke clears, revealing Vilgax standing tall without a single scratch on his body.

Vilgax punches the ground with his right fist causing it to split open. Katsuki almost falls through the crack but Izuku swoops in and rescues him.

"We have to go! Everyone into the woods!!" Shoto ordered as he ran into the woods with the rest following him.

"You can run but you can't hide..." Vilgax muttered as he chuckled ominously.

As Kenny ran through the woods, he recalled Omnitrix Deku's words and his own; his promise.

 "Ken, wielding the Omnitrix comes with a tremendous amount of responsibility. When villains come for you, look out for your loved ones...No matter what. Protect them." Omnitrix Deku from the past said to Kenny.

"I will. I promise." Ken said in a serious tone.

Kenny then stops running, much to the confusion of the rest of the group.