The Wedding

The royal wedding of Devansh and Princess Somada was a grand affair that left the entire kingdom of Ayodhya buzzing with excitement. The palace had been decorated from top to bottom with colorful banners, fragrant flowers, and intricate tapestries. The gardens were adorned with strings of twinkling lights and beautifully arranged flower beds, creating a magical atmosphere for the celebration.

The kingdom was in a festive mood, with people singing and dancing in the streets, and musicians playing lively tunes to add to the joyous ambiance. The maids in the palace were running around frantically, making sure everything was in place for the wedding. They adorned the halls and corridors with scented candles and fresh rose petals, adding an enchanting fragrance to the air.

The temple near the palace garden, where the wedding was to take place, was a sight to behold. Its ornate pillars were draped with silk and garlands of marigold, and the altar was beautifully decorated with fresh flowers and intricate carvings. The temple walls were adorned with elaborate paintings depicting scenes from ancient history, giving the whole place a divine aura.

Lakshman and Urmila, the proud parents of Princess Somada, were dressed in their finest royal attire. Lakshman wore a majestic golden dhothi, intricately embroidered with silver thread, while Urmila donned an elegant red silk saree, adorned with sparkling jewels that gleamed with every step she took.

Somada was getting ready in her chambers, surrounded by her aunts Mandhavi and Shruthakirthi, who were fussing over her with love and excitement. Her wedding attire was a breathtaking sight to behold. 

Somada's wedding attire was a masterpiece, carefully curated to enhance her natural beauty and radiance. The pink and gold sari clung to her slender frame like a second skin, cascading into a flowing, voluminous skirt that swayed with every step she took. The fabric was soft and luxurious, adorned with delicate threadwork that seemed to tell a story of timeless elegance.

The blouse was a work of art, intricately embroidered with gold motifs and tiny pearls that shimmered like dewdrops on a delicate rose petal. The neckline was adorned with a sheer, golden net that added a touch of allure to her ensemble, allowing her neck and shoulders to peek through the ethereal fabric.

A wide, golden waistband cinched her waist, accentuating her graceful curves and adding a regal touch to her attire. From the waistband, a golden belt cascaded down her hips, adorned with dainty beads that swayed gracefully as she moved.

Her sari was equally enchanting, made from a sheer, diaphanous fabric that draped elegantly over her around her frame. The edges of the sari were adorned with delicate golden lacework, adding a touch of sophistication to the ensemble.

Somada's jewelry was nothing short of awe-inspiring, fit for a princess of her stature. The maang tikka that adorned her forehead was a work of art, encrusted with gleaming diamonds and precious gemstones that sparkled like stars in the night sky. It rested gracefully against her hairline, drawing attention to her expressive eyes.

Around her neck, she wore a cascading necklace that seemed to be woven from strands of stardust, with diamonds and rubies set in intricate patterns that sparkled with every movement. Her ears were adorned with exquisite chandelier earrings, each studded with a myriad of sparkling diamonds that caught the light and reflected it like a dazzling constellation.

Her wrists were adorned with a dazzling array of colorful bangles, each one adding a splash of vibrancy and joy to her ensemble. As Mandhavi helped Somada get ready, she couldn't help but reminisce about the time when they had prepared their sister Sita for her swayamwar. She recalled the excitement and nervousness in the air, and how they had adorned Sita with the most exquisite jewelry and attire to make her look like the most beautiful bride in the world.