Chapter 3: The New Kids in Town

Curt and Hannah are making it to Provincetown ,Massachusetts. "Wow...it is beautiful!" Hannah said, surprised. Curt is amazed by the town. "We're here!" Ginny said. Charile looked at the town. The car pulled up to the house. "It looks comfy!" Hannah said, amazed. They got out of the car, and they grabbed their packbacks. They enter the house. Hannah and Curt are amazed and surprised. "Wow... this is awesome!" Hannah said. Curt explores the house. Hannah did the same. Later on, Spooky is focused on repainting a wall blue. Hygord comes to him. "Ay, what are you doing?" He asked. "I'm just painting this wall with blue paint." Spooky answered. Then, Spooky saw someone on the second floor of his house, and someone was looking at him out the window. Spooky looked at the person at the window, concerned. Hygord looked confused. "Ay? You alright?" Hygord asked. Spooky looked at Hygord, then back at the person. The person wasn't there anymore. "... Yes." Spooky said. Spooky went back to paint the wall. "There is this town that Gootraxians live." Hygord said. "Where?" Spooky said as he rubbed the brush on the wall with blue paint. "They are in Provincetown, in Massachusetts." Hygord said. He looks at his M249. "I think i know what to do..." Spooky said. Meanwhile, Curt and Hannah are checking out the town together. Curt saw a Nightcrawler. He seems to be talking to a Nightshade. The Nightcrawler spots Curt, and then he comes to him. "Hiya, you must be new in this town!" Said the Nightcrawler. "Yeah, i am new in this town." Curt said. "My name is Brad. What's yours?" Brad asked. He had a smile on his face. "Curt." Curt said, he is shy. "That's Jerry." Brad pointed to Jerry the Nightshade. Jerry waved. "You wanna hang out with us tomorrow?" Brad asked. "Sure, where do we meet?" Curt asked. "We are going to meet at that cafe." Brad points at the cafe. "Alright." Curt replied. Meanwhile, Spooky and Hygord are in a car, Spooky is driving. He drives up to a gas station. He and Hygord get out of the car. They enter the station. "Hello, welcome in." The gas clerk said, he is a slimehound. Spooky is looking around. Spooky thought: (Shitty Gootraxian...) Hygord got out his pistol, and then he shot the gas station clerk in the head. "We should go." Hygord said as he ran out of the station. Spooky did the same. They bth got in the car, Spooky starts the engine, and then drives off. Spooky is drinking water and then twists the cap back on the bottle.