Chapter 6: The Plot

Spooky, Hygord, and José are in the cabin. "So what should we do now?" Asked José. The phone rang. Spooky picked it up. "Hello?" Spooky said. Then, the voice of an elderly woman is heard to Spooky, but not Hygord and José. "Yes, mother..." Spooky said. "Hey, who are you talking to?" Hygord asked. Spooky zoned out on the floor. "Why do i have to stop killing Gootraxians, mother?" Spooky asked on the phone. Hygord and José are concerned and confused at the same time. Why does Spooky's mother want him to stop killing Gootraxians? "But they are my friends, mother!" Spooky exclaimed. Then José grabbed the phone. "Who is this?" José said. The phone hung up. José put the phone away. Meanwhile, Mary is walking with Curt. "What happened to your mom?" Asked Mary. "She is dead..." Curt said depressingly. "...I'm so sorry." Mary said. "She's in a better place now." Curt said. Suddenly, Curt spots Spooky sitting on a bench. "Oh no..." Curt said, worried. "Don't worry, i'll deal with him." Mary said as he walked up to Spooky. "Why are you here?" Mary asked Spooky. "I like sitting here." Spooky replied. "My mother would maul you to death..." Mary said. "I don't kill Gootraxians anymore." Spooky answered. Mary seemed surprised at his answer. "Well... maybe she won't." Mary said. Mary walked back to Curt. "What did he say?" Curt asked. "He said...he doesn't kill Gootraxians anymore." Mary answered. "I thought he hated them!" Curt seemed surprised but also confused at the same time. Spooky suddenly holds his head in pain with his hands. Curt and Mary didn't seem to notice. Jean is in a room, looking for something. "Where is it? Ughh!!" Jean said frustratingly. A figure in a dress, a gray colored wig approaches Jean from behind. Jean didn't seem to notice the figure. She is still searching for something. Then, the figure pulled out a knife. Jean turns around and screams. "No!!! Ah! No!" Jean screamed as she was being stabbed repeatedly. The figure stabs Jean non-stop. Blood is dripping on the floor. The figure stabs Jean in the heart. Jean backed against a wall. She slides to the ground. Blood covered the wall. The figure leaves. Jean dies.