Chapter 5: Slime Pup Daycare Massacre

Spooky is walking around town. Hygord is with him, looking at the buildings. Curt saw them, and he is scared. He hides in a barrel, watching them. Spooky and Hygord see a slime pup daycare. "Fucking slime pups...they have no lives..." Spooky said, wanting to kill the slime pups. "Ay, i'll be right back." Hygord said as he rushed back to the car. Spooky takes a look from the widnow in the daycare. He sees slime pups playing around, having fun, and playing with toys. He sees a slimehound caretaker. "What an ugly bitch..." Spooky said to himself. Hygord came back with his M249. "You gonna kill them all?" Spooky asked. "Ay." Hygord said. Hygord then aimed his M249 at the daycare, Spooky got out of the way. Hygord opened fire on the daycare. The caretaker is shot in the heart. The slime pups are panicking, and some of them get shot. The daycare is getting destroyed by Hygord's M249. Fifteenth slime pups are killed. The rest are heavily injured. Hygord stopped shooting, and he got out a grenade. He pulled out the pin, and he threw it in there. The slime pups are panicking even more before the grenade blows up. Spooky got out of the way. Every slime pup, dead of the deadest. Curt watched in horror. "That was awesome!!" Spooky said, surprised. "Ay, it was." Hygord said. However, José found Spooky. "Hey, Spooky!!" José called out to Spooky. "José? Where have you been?" Spooky asked. "I got lost in the building, but i managed to kill some goos..." José said. Curt ran to the cafe. "We killed about sixty slime pups and a slimehound caretaker." Hygord said. "This is Hygord, José" Spooky introduced José to Hygord. The trio got into their car and drove off. Curt rushed into the cafe. Brad looked confused. "Hey dude, what's going on?" Brad asked. "It's happening again..." Curt said he is really scared. Hannah is also scared because she knows what Curt means. Spooky is drinking water from the bottle. And he throws it out the window. They pull up to an abandoned cabin. They got out, and they enter. Meanwhile, a Gootraxian person enters the cafe. "Who are you?" Hannah asked. "My name is Mary." Mary answered. Curt sat down on a chair, sipping his hot chocolate. "My mother asked me to keep an eye on you." Mary added. Curt looked relieved. "Want some hot chocolate?" Curt offered. Mary takes the cup, and she sits down, then she sips the hot chocolate.