Chapter 10: A Mystery (End)

Hannah was informed that her dad had been accidentally killed by Mary. Tears are streaming down her face. Curt came up to her. "Hannah, we need to go." Curt said. He seemed like he's panicking. "What...?" Hannah said while crying a little bit. "He's here..." Curt said coldly. Hannah realizes what is going on. Brad, Marion, and Jerry came along in a jeep. "Get in, dude!" Brad shouted. Curt and Hannah got in the jeep. "You know how to drive this thing?" Curt asked. "Of course, i got my driver's license!" Brad said. The jeep drives off. Meanwhile, three Gootraxian sailors are on a boat. One looks out the window. He sees a pirate-like ship. "That looks like a pirate ship..." The Carneline sailor said. The other two were drunk, they are holding Jack Daniel bottles. "Yeah yeah...they will give us more bottles of whiskey.." The Nightshade sailor said. The carneline sailor went outside. The Nightshade sailor followed him. The Jammer sailor stays inside. The two look at the incoming ship. The ship stops by, and the anchor of the ship splashed down on the sea water. "What's going on?" The nightshade sailor asked. "There was a ship out there. This is the one." The carneline sailor answered. Then he saw people on the ship. "Who is there?" The nightshade called out to the people on the ship. No response. The people on the ship are all wearing lab coats. The carneline sailor saw closer. "Who is that?" The carneline sailor whispered. The lab coat people stood there. A moment of silence fills the ocean air. Small ocean waves are heard. Suddenly, the nightshade sailor gets impaled by a machete. "Hey!" The carneline shouted. He is then stabbed with a scalpel. The nightshade sailor drops dead on the ground. The carneline sailor gets his throat cut. He also drops dead. The Jammer sailor is alone in the dark. "Wow...a pirate ship! That's so cool!" The jammer said. He is looking at the ship through a window. Then, a lab coat person opens the door. "Oh, hey! Are you seeing this? This is the best pirate ship i ever saw!" The jammer sailor looks amazed. "I need to tell the people about this!" The jammer sailor continued. The lab coat person enters the room where the jammer sailor is in. "Hey dude, why aren't you -" the jammer paused as the lab coat person grabbed him by the neck. The jammer looks awfully scared. The lab coat person pulls out a long and sharp syringe. He then gouged both of his eyes out. Meanwhile, Spooky, Hygord, and José are walking along. Spooky had bandages wrapped around his hands. Spooky then he walks away. "Ay, where are you going?" Hygord asked. Spooky didn't say anything. He runs to get Mary's cold corpse. He enters a house with two floors as he carries the corpse upstairs. "Spooky, put me in a chair and place it next to the window." A voice said to Spooky. It sounded like Spooky's mother... how? "Okay, mother..." Spooky said as he sat the corpse down on the chair. It is looking outside the window. Spooky goes outside, and he looks at the corpse from the window.