Chapter 8: Who Is At The Lighthouse?

Jerry is holding a boombox. The boombox is playing some music. "What is that?" Curt asked. "Music, it's being played by Stevie the Jammer!" Jerry said. The music fades out, and Stevie's voice can be heard. "Hey there! This is Stevie on MK97.2, playing the best music in your area! We'll be back shortly after these advertisements." Stevie said on the radio. Advertisements play on the radio. "She's our favorite DJ!" Brad said. The advertisements end, and a song comes one. Jerry starts grooving. Curt liked the music. Meanwhile, the same unknown person sees the lighthouse, the one where Stevie is working. The person went downstairs to the lighthouse, and Stevie didn't notice. The man quietly entered into the lighthouse, making a small sound. Stevie heard it. "Hello?" She called out. "Who's there?" She called out again. Stevie wants a death wish. She got up from her chair while the music was still playing. She went to investigate who made the sound downstairs of the lighthouse. She went downstairs, and she looked around. The man is watching her from behind. Stevie still looks around. She sees the door open. She went over there to close it. She went back upstairs. Calming down a bit. The person followed her upstairs, quietly. The person pulls out a sledgehammer. Stevie puts on new music. The person gets closer. Stevie turns around and sees the person with the sledgehammer in their hand. She screamed. The person bashed her brains in with the sledgehammer. Stevie falls to that ground. Her cold body and her brains were exposed. Her head is cracked open like an egg. The person puts on a new song. Curt saw what had happened in his mind. "This song is good!" Jerry said while dancing. "...She's dead." Curt said. "Who?" Brad asked. "Stevie the Jammer." Curt replied. "Wait, what?" Jerry said confusingly. Brad looked scared. "Oh yeah? How do you know she's dead?" Brad said, pretty annoyed. "A man came in and killed her with a sledgehammer." Curt said. Both of them looked disturbed. "... It's happening again." Curt is disturbed. Curt then saw Spooky walking down a sidewalk. "... He's here." Curt whispered. Brad got out his dagger. Brad swiftly approached. "I know what you did, asshole!" Brad shouted at Spooky. Spooky looked at him. "Did what?" Spooky said. "You killed Stevie, you jackass!!" Brad is clearly pissed at Spooky. Curt came up to Brad. "Wait! Don't kill him!" Curt said. "Why shouldn't i!?" Brad shouted. Spooky is scared. He ran away. "IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN, I'LL CUT YOUR DICK OFF!!!" Brad yelled. He is breathing heavily. He calmed down.