Chapter 9: Spooky Loses His Sanity!

Charile is informed that their are killings happening in the town. Charile grabs his gun, and he heads out the door. Meanwhile, Mary puts on a gray wig and a dress. She grabs a knife. Spooky is walking down the sidewalk. Mary spots him. But someone from behind sneaks up on her. The person grabs her shoulders. "Gotcha!" The person is revealed to be Charile. Mary got scared, and she accidentally stabbed Charile in the chest. Charile falls off the sidewalk and onto the street. The knife into him impales deeper into his heart. Charile is dead. Spooky sees this, and he holds his head in pain. "Wait! I can explain!" Mary pleaded to him. Then Spooky loses all of his sanity! He begins to think that Mary is Mother. He takes his hands off of his head. Mary grabs the knife. "It's alright, mother..." Spooky said calmy as he approached Mary. "I'm not your mother!" Mary backs away. "Please, let me help..." Spooky said. "I said stay away!" Mary said. She stabs Spooky in the shoulder. Spooky yelped in pain. "Please, let me help you..." Spooky said. "STAY AWAY!" Mary yelled. She stabs Spooky in the palm of his hand. "But you're my loving mother..." Spooky said, he looks worried. "STAY AWAY!!!" Mary screamed. She stabbed Spooky's other hand. "...So pleaee give me the knife!" Spooky said. Spooky grabs the heel of the knife with his hands. But Mary managed to slowly pull it away. Injuring Spooky's hands more. Blood is dripping. "It's time to go to the fruit cellar now, mother..." Spooky said. "Spooky, stay away!" Mary said. She stabbed his other shoulder. "I don't want to..." Spooky pause as Mary stabbed him in the hip. Mary stabbed him again. Spooky grunted. "I don't want to hurt you, mother..." Spooky sounded serious this time. Spooky approach Mary more. "It's time to go to the cellar..." Spooky said. "Spooky, please stop, you need help, you're losing blood!" Mary said. Spooky approached her once more. But he trembles on some cans. The cans fall down to reveal Jessica's cold corpse. Mary is shocked. Spooky looks at the corpse, then at Mary. Mary starts sniffing. "You did it." Mary said, with tears coming out of her eyes. "Let me help you..." Spooky approached her again. "You killed them all!" Mary shouted. Spooky tries to carry her. Mary is about to stab Spooky again. José and Hygord came in. Hygord shot Mary. Mary falls to the ground. The gray colored wig falls to the ground as well. Hygord puts his gun away. "You alright, bro?" José asked. Spooky holds his head in pain again, realizing that it's NOT his mother.