Chapter 7: Spooky Is Not Feeling Alright...

Spooky is holding his head in pain. "Ay? Are you alright?" Hygord asked. "Yes," Spooky said. "I am alright..." Spooky continued. Mary is walking with Curt down on the sidewalk. Curt is also with Hannah. Mary sees her mom. "Hi, mom!" She waved. It turns out to be Jessica. "Jessica?" Curt is confused. "Hello." Jessica said. "Did you call him?" Jessica asked Mary. "Yes, mom." Mary replied. Spooky, on the other hand, is calming down a bit. His head is still in pain. "Are you sure you are okay?" José asked. "Yes, i'm fine." Spooky answered José. He and Hygord are getting worried about him. The telephone rings again. Spooky answered it. "Hello?" Spooky said. Hygord and José looked at him worryingly. "Yes, mother..." Spooky hunged up the phone, then he went outside, going somewhere. "Ay? Where are you going?" Hygord asked, worried. Spooky didn't listen to Hygord. Jessica went to get a dress and a gray wig, very similar to Lila's appearance. Suddenly, the same figure with a dress and gray hair, she is holding a knife. "AHHHHH!!!!" Jessica yelled. The figure impales Jessica through the mouth with the knife. Jessica falls. She is now lifeless. A pool of blood surrounded her cold corpse. Meanwhile, Mary and Curt are waiting at a diner. "What is taking so long?" Curt asked Mary. "She could be here right now." Curt added. "Well, wanna look for her?" Mary asked. Spooky enters the diner. He sits down on a booth. A waiter comes to him. "Hello there, what would you like?" The waiter asked nicely. "Just a milkshake." Spooky replied. The waiter goes into the kitchen. "Spooky is here..." Curt whispered. Mary watched Spooky. The waiter brought back an Oreo milkshake, no whip cream or cherry. The waiter placed it on the table, right in front of Spooky. The waiter gave him a straw, and Spooky takes it and takes off the wrapper. "Mmmmm....Oreo milkshake." Spooky said delightfully. He puts the straw into the milkshake and slowly drinks it. "He likes Oreo milkshakes?" Mary said. "I don't know his entire personality..." Curt said to Mary. Spooky already drank half of the milkshake. Curt and Mary watched him drink the whole thing. Spooky had finished the milkshake. The waiter went up to him. "I would like another Oreo milkshake, please." Spooky said. Hannah quietly came in the diner and sat next to Mary. "What is he doing?" Hannah whispered. "Hes...drinking milkshakes?" Curt replied quietly. They all watch him. He's already finished five milkshakes!
Then Spooky exits the diner. "Wow...thats alot of milkshakes..." Hannah said. They watch Spooky walking, minding his own business.