Chapter 29

CARLIE'S POV
"Mom? Dad? How'd you get here? What are you doing here?" I was speechless after finishing my slur of questions. Matt came beside me and placed his hand on the small of my back.

"Carlie," my mom began with tears already slipping from her eyes, "we're not begging you to come home. You're so successful and we just wanted to let you know that we are proud of you."

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Carlie we've been keeping up with the social media." My dad stepped forward, "You have a fan base Carlie. You're famous. Our little girl." My dad hugged me and then my mom. You're famous.

I said goodbye to my parents and they were about to leave when Matthew spoke up, "Mr. Smith may I please talk to you and Mrs. Smith in private for minute?"

MATTS POV

"Thanks for talking with me this is super important to me and my future."

"No problem Matt what can we do for you?" Mr. Smith asked.

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? I really am in love without a doubt and I think she is too. There's just something about her that I gravitate towards and I can't get her smile out of my head. Every time she speaks to me my whole body has vibrations of love and happiness. Please. May I ask for your daughter's hand in marriage?"