Chapter 25

All of the guys hugged me and then we split up into our rooms. I was rooming with Matt and Sammy. Sammy was really hot but I only had eyes for Matthew.

Once we got settled in I hopped in the shower and took my time. I wrapped myself in a towel walked out into the room totally forgetting that I shared it with two boys. Matt smirked at me and Sammy giggled. Matthew grabbed my hand and lead me back into the bathroom before locking the door. He stepped back and looked at me. He smirked as he took a step forward and pushed his lips to my neck. A small moan escaped my mouth as he found my sweet spot. Matt moved his way up to my jawline and across my cheek to my lips. The kiss deepened and became more passionate. There was a knock at the door and Matt almost growled at how mad he was that he didn't get to finish what he started.

"What Sammy?" Matt yelled.
"We're going to dinner. It's fancy so wear something nice." Sammy replied. Matt punched the wall and I pecked his lips before throwing on a robe and walking to a girl named Mahogany's room. Since I didn't have any fancy clothes I figured she'd let me borrow hers.

"Hello?" she answered the door
"Hey I'm Carlie. I'm new here and I was wondering if I could borrow some clothes for dinner?"
"OF COURSE!!!" She cheerily yelled.
She pulled me into her room and sat me on her bed. She ran to the closet and came back pretty fast.

Mahogany threw me a short, red dress that stopped just before my mid thigh. It was tight around the top and loosened around my waist. Since it was strapless and I was probably going to get cold she threw me a black sweater cardigan to wear with it and gave me some black pumps to slip on my feet.

Mahogany dragged me into the bath room and put gold earrings in my ears and a gold arrow necklace on me before handing me a gold arrow ring. She dried my hair and straightened it before curling it to perfect spirals. She then applied light foundation to my face along with a brilliant smokey eye and winged eyeliner. She handed me a bright red lipstick and I put it on as she did my mascara.

Mahogany pulled me over to a full body mirror. I looked gorgeous. I've never felt so pretty. I did a twirl and gave her a big hug and thank you before walking back to my room.

All of the guys were in my room and when I walked in all eyes were on me.

"Damn" Cameron said "you is fine." he winked.