Chapter 28

MATT'S POV

This beautiful, broken girl was staring up at me. She had galaxies in those dark brown eyes. Galaxies full of hope and power and God they were gorgeous. This girl this beautiful broken girl was in love with me. Her soft, plump lips were pink and perfect and God they were gorgeous. This girl. She's beautiful. But she's broken. I more than love this girl. I want to fix her. However, there's nothing there to fix.

"Hey baby girl" I said softly to her.
"Hey Matt" she replied, still a little drowsy.
"How are you feeli-" I was cut off by her small soft hands pulling my lips to hers. I pulled away after a few seconds and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"I want to save you Carlie. "

CARLIE'S POV

This kid makes me smile. A lot. I don't smile. Him and his dorky jokes and soft eyes. I'm not one for smiling but with Matthew. Forget about butterflies, with Matthew you feel the whole damn zoo. This boy. I loved this boy and I wanted to show him. I wanted to be happy with him. But I needed his help.

There was a soft knock on the hotel room the boys all gave each other a confused look. I was scared and I was worried. Carter got up and opened the door revealing the two people that weren't supposed to find me in the first place.

My parents.

----------------
Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a while I'm sorry! I've been really busy lately. I'll try to update before I go to Washington DC because it will be tough to update there. Thank all of you guys for the tremendous amount of support you've given me lately. Vote and comment!!! tell a friend too!!
love ya 💜