Chapter 30

*CARLIES POV*

Matthew walked back into the room with a huge smile on his face. He walked right up to me and tackled me onto the bed. He started tickling me and I was laughing like crazy. I think if someone took a picture they would be able to caption that candid with one simple but depth-defying word. Love. I smiled, looking up at Matthew as he began to speak, "Hey babe," he giggled. God I could listen to that laugh all fricken day.

"Hey," I blushed.
"Carlie, will you please go to dinner with me tonight?" Matthew's face got a little red. It was adorable might I add.
"Of course babe! What's the dress code?"
"Casual. You look so gorgeous today. Here's some money. Go to the mall and get your shopping on" He winked and led me to the bathroom to get ready.

*AT MALL*

I looked around the directory to see where I could go. I settled on Pacsun and then a quick trip to Holister. I got a pair of ripped black jean shorts from Holister and a California crop top from Pacsun. I stopped by Vans as well and grabbed a pair of grey and pink vans.
After that I went to a nail salon to get my nails done. I picked a peachy pink and waited for my turn.

*MATTHEWS POV*

I frantically searched on line for an engagement ring store. I found a Jared's right down the street. Quickly, grabbed my phone and wallet before running to the store.

"Hello. Welcome to Jared's how may I assist you today?" an attendant greeted me.
"Uhm hey! I need to buy an engagement ring. And I have like 2 hours to pick. "
"Sure, right this way." As soon as a saw the choice options one stood out to me right away. It was perfect. There was one large diamond in the middle surrounded by smaller diamonds. That's how she was to me. She was so so beautiful and precious and surrounded by people who didn't even come close in comparison.
"That one" I pointed to it. "That one right there." The lady smiled and rung me up before placing it neatly in a blue velvet box. I smiled at her and put it in my pocket and got in my car to go pick up my future fiancé.

Hey guys!! Not much happened in this long chapter, it was just a filler for what's coming up next!!! I hope you're enjoying!! Vote and Comment!! Love you all ❤️