Fuck The Man Reflected

Mirror sex. Two little words on the list that gained his full attention when he looked over it. Shouta, naturally, had heard about people doing it in front of the mirror, had seen a few videos on it, but he had never truly considered how they did it beforehand to get those angles. While he was far from self-conscious about his appearance, he had to admit there was something strangely gut twisting about seeing it in the mirror.

To see those wild, frenzied hands reaching and grabbing, hips rolling and thrusting to get there that had him wanting to say no already. He didn't want to humor the idea of watching himself but he had to admit there was a tiny voice in his head that was telling him that out of everything he did so far, this is what he backed out on? This is what he got squeamish over? And the answer was yes. Yes, he was.

He was horribly embarrassed at the thought of seeing his own flushed face, his own body, and the reflection that would allow him to SEE the movements that created those all too familiar noises out of him and Hizashi. He was bolder, far more confident than he had been in the beginning, but he could still be embarrassed, couldn't he? After all, Hizashi had gotten horribly flustered and embarrassed over dry humping of all things.

Surely, it was fine to be a bit embarrassed at the thought? But he had to admit there was something hot about it. Not so much about watching himself but the thought of Hizashi watching over his shoulder? Those green eyes burning at him from the mirror in front of them? A sight he didn't see when the blonde was behind him? To see those black-nailed hands trailing over his skin in the touches that made him squirm and burn.

It was hot. It was exciting. And it was mortifyingly embarrassing. And fuck, he wanted to do it. He wanted to do it as much as he didn't want to see himself. He knew himself well enough, however, to know he wouldn't' back down now just because he was a bit embarrassed. In fact, it was Monday night after a particularly long day that he was standing in front of the mirror; staring at himself. At the hand he pressed against his lips.

The black brows coming together tightly on his forehead and the fluttering of his lashes as he let his gaze flick over the mirror to the bed. Eyeing the frame of the mirror itself. How would they do it? It was far from big, but it was decent enough that it would show the decent bits, wouldn't it? The sight that was most important? It was much better than having himself hoisted up onto the bathroom sink.

Much better than that. He slid his palm from his lips to rub at his cheek sighing softly, the scratch of his nails against his stubble seemed louder than the soft music playing. Something relaxing Hizashi popped on. He then reached out grabbing the frame of the mirror carefully. Grunting lightly as he side stepped over carefully, he plopped the mirror down a few steps from the bed. He wasn't quite sure what the protocol would be for this.

If there even was a protocol for watching themselves have sex in a mirror. Not one clue, but he did know that he didn't want it too close. Didn't think he could handle having it that close. He looked over when the bedroom doors ground open, the blonde hissing at Cappella who yowled up at him irritably as he stepped into the room right as Sterling chirped and he heard that famous "crunchy" meow from Twix before the doors were slid shut.

A sigh left the blonde. He smirked at his husband's back, watching that head fall back with a groan before the lock was flipped into place and the blonde then spun to face him with another sigh on his lips. "Shouta Aizawa, it is so completely bonkers of you to have not one, not two, nor three or four but six cats! What happened to my life? When did it end? When did I become a cat father?"

"It ended the moment we brought Void home."

The grin he got from the blonde was wide, vicious much like his own manic smirk he caught the sight of in the mirror from the corner of his eye, but he could hardly focus on that. Not when Hizashi was walking over to him, his hair fluttering against his shoulders lightly and he happily lifted his hands up. Curled his arms around those freckled shoulders as arms slipped around his waist tugging him closer.