4

!PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES🧘🏽‍♀️!
Serenity. 7:40pm (same day/night).
📍kai momma house.

we just finished the fort and it was big. they must make these a lot cause i didn't know what the hell to do.

right now we were eating snacks and laying in it, kai macbook was set up inside an we watching the live action beauty and the beast.

"no no free papa." tai say making me and kai chuckle.

"if that was my dad i'd beat beast butt." i say and tai giggled. i didnt wanna set a bad influence on her or nothing.

i looked over to see kai half asleep. i shook my head and tapped her.

"you can't go to sleep yet." i say and she groaned. tai turned and frowned looking at her.

"i need my medicine before i sleep. and you need to sleep with me! so no sleep." she grabbed one of the many pillows and hit her with it.

"damn ight. aint gotta abuse me nie." she say sitting up some. i laugh as she grabbed a fruit snack and ate it.

____
☀️ next day.
9:57am.

i was shoken up and looked to see tai.

"kai kai won't wake up... i need my medicine for the morning." she play with her fingers.

"okay come on i got you little one." i say and we crawl out. we walked to the kitchen and she pointed to the bottle of cold medicine.

i grabbed it and opened it grabbing a spoon. "how much mama usually give you?" i ask and she held up two fingers. i grabbed a small cup filling it up with water so the taste would go away quicker.

i filled the spoon up with the medicine giving it to her. i did it once more and gave her the water.

"thank you." she hug my leg as i washed out the cup and spoon putting them away.

"you welcome, gotta help you get better." i kiss her forehead and she smile.

"can you put minny mouse on for me? on sissy computer?" she asked.

"i'll give you my phone cause i'm sure it died last night." i say as we crawl back in, she nodded and i took my phone off the charger.

i opened the disney plus app on my phone clicking the minny mouse series and gave it to her.

"can i go in my room with it? i wan be in my bed." she looked at me.

"yes you can." i smile and she crawl out going upstairs.

i shake kai and she didn't move. i groaned rolling my eyes. i cleaning up the fort even though there was barley any trash.

hell she so tired for i thought look at her.

"duh." she mumble with her eyes closed.

"girl get up." i say and she opened them slightly.

"how you know i was even looking at you?" i ask closing the laptop and pushing the cords out.

"i felt it." she said and i shook my head.

"okay cmon ima help you clean this up."

::::::::•

i helped her clean up the fort and we put everything up, she went up to check on the princess and she was up but slowly falling asleep. she grabbed my phone for me and put minny mouse on her tv.

"want some ihop?" she ask sitting beside me on the couch as i texted marly.

"mmm. yeah." i say and she nodded.