16

(a month later)
Nakaiya. 1:30pm. 📍airport.
!!REN BIRTHDAY!!

"cmon girl." i chuckle. tai was damn near dancing making her walk slow.

"you can't wait to see simone huh?" momma say and we laugh.

"yes." she smile.

"okay. you know we gotta get home and shower. you gone ride with me cause kai taking serenity out somewhere. you know it's her birthday right?" ma say.

"yes i remember!" she smile grabbing my hand.

"okay good."

_________
📍ren porch.

i told siria and greg we was here. they told me they made sure simone and serenity was good but serenity took her ass to bed. i knocked and siri opened the door.

"hey babies hey boo." she greet us we hugged and greg came out.

"wassup." he smile. we all hugged him.

"serenity still sleep. but come on let's go to the back to see simone." greg grab tai hand and they walked. i wanted to get they reaction. i pulled my phone out and stood by the door greg let her hand go and she walked to simone.

"simone?" tai tap her shoulder. she turned her head and shot up.

"TAI!!" simone yell standing and they hugged tightly.

"omgggg!" simone hug her tightly.

"i missed you!!" tai kiss her cheek.

"i missed you toooooo!" simone smile. i ended my vid and chuckled.

"i can get hugs?" i open my arms.

"HI KAI!" she ran to me and i picked her up and hugged her. i put her back down and she went back to simone.

"ima go upstairs."

i walked out and went upstairs. i opened simone door and seen her sprawled out in her bed in a red set making me chuckle. i closed the door and pulled my hoodie off leaving me in a sports bra and sweat pants. i said my crocs off and put 'em by the door.

i got in her bed and pulled her close. she moved and snuggled into me. after her moment her eyes opened. she pulled back a little and sat up. i licked my lips as she rubbed her eyes. she looked at me and her eyes got big. she got up quickly turning the light on.

"kai." she say and i sat up.

"dont cry mama." i chuckle. she walked over quickly and i sat up and hugged her.

"why you been sleeping?? you ain't doing nun for yo birthday." i chuckle.

"no." by her voice she was crying.

"stopp." i grab her face and make her look up at me.

"i— i missed you." she said.

"i missed you." i smile.

"ima need you to get readyyy so we can leaveee. you gone be changing soon so just throw sweats on." i say grabbing her waist and moving us side to side.

"where we going??"

"mind ya business." i say and she smiled.

"you leaving again?" she say.

"ion know..." i say and she put her head down.

"ion want you to leave anymore." she say and i lift her head up.

"don't think about it. it's gone be no time soon ma." i rub her cheek.

"okay..." i she give a smile. i wiped her cheeks and kissed her lips.