5

!EXCUSE ANY MISTAKESSS!🫠
Serenity. 10am. 📍kai house.

her mom just finished breakfast and her cooking was soooooooooo good. we ate and did allat. i was going home cause i really haven't been home at all. we were in the car sense kai offered to drop me off.

"play some music." i say and she grabbed her phone.

"ouuu!!" i say as function by luh earl & fendida rappa played.

"keep shakin yo ass lil baby don't stop go a lil fast in this beat." i hear kai mumble.

step in the party this bitch a thot her and her friend shakin ass non stop.

the music played and i just wanted it to get to fendi part.

music skip->

"the part jumpin he talk crazy that we stomp him uh." i rap.

"she shakin ass we see that lil shit in that romper uh." kai rap turning it up.

"this bitch so bad, she got ass we call ha shakathon." why did i wanna get up and shake my ass? shit i don't know.

"and if a nigga get ta tweaking than we breakin sumn." i rap.

______
⏮️⏮️⏮️

we made it to my house and i gathered my things.

"i had funn." i drag with a smile.

"yeah i know you did. everybody have fun wimmie." she smile being cocky. i rolled my eyes playfully and laughed.

"mhmm bye kai." i peck her cheek opening the door.

"bye ren." she chuckle. i closed the door and jogged up to the door.

my key i thought dropping my things at the step and running to the car. she rolled down the window and handed it to me.

"good thing you one of them people who wait until they get in the house." i laugh and she did too.

"text me when you make it." i smile.

"i gotchu." she said and i waved again.

this time. i unlocked the door sent her one more wave and entered the house.

"hey baby." my mom treated me from the kitchen.

"heyy momma bear." i smile sliding my shoes off. i walked over and kissed her cheek.

"had fun?" she asked.

"yeah i actually did. her mom reminds me a lot like you. y'all act so similar." i say and she laughed.

"hmm. guess i gotta look into that huh." she say and i laughed.

"sin h- BOOM BOOM BOOM AYEE." i hear my loud as brother walk down the stairs with a speaker.

"now turn that shit down." she grit and he turned it off.

"sup niggaaa." he drag smacking me in my head.

"ouch bitch." i mumble. my brother sincere doesn't live with us he stays with his dad. it's his week to be with momma sooo.

"where was you at? being a hoe?" he asked and momma smacked him in his head.

"my bad." he smiled. she hit him again and went upstairs.

"damn abusive ass. shoulda stayed with my daddy." he mumble.

"THE DOOR RIGHT THERE SINCERE!" she shout and i started laughing.

"how she hear from upstairs?" he say making us both laugh.

"ima put my stuff up real quick than come back down punk." i sah kicking him in his knee and running.

"OH JUST WAIT!" he shout and i laughed closing my door.

_____
⏮️⏮️⏮️

i was watching old NBA videos with sin in the living room. my phone went off and it was marly. we was sending imessage games back and forth before my phone rang. kai. i answered it and seen she was outside.

"aye send me 5 dollars." she said and i mug the phone.

"hell nah ion know you like that fool." i say and she chuckled.

"cmonn real quick ima send it back i swear." she say and i rolled my eyes.

"send me yo cashapp link." i say and after a few she did so and i sent her the five.

"ight scam ya next time." she said hanging up.

"i know this bi- hollon." i say calling back and she answered laughing.

"im playing ima send it back chill." she say and i nodded and rolled my eyes.

"oh okay... don't get beat up." i role my eyes.

"yeah ight. i'm call you in a minute tai callin me off ha ipad." she said looking at her phone worried.

"kk." i say and she hung up. hope she okay.

~
~

ts short asab. ima update tomorrow. maybe. anyways.

MY BIRTHDAY COMING BITCH AHT BIG VIRGO FUCK YOU TALM BOUT🌚.

🙋🏽‍♀️...