33

Nakaiya

i woke up around 7:02 and was still on ren. but in a different position. she was now in my arms cuddled up.

did she wake and get in my arms??

nah don't be that delusional. she did this in her sleep when we was together.

i slowly got out of the bed sighing. i might can do this every night...

i got up getting my stuff in and left the room. i seen marly door open and ran downstairs. i went thru the side door and started my car up.

i looked at the window to see someone slightly peeking.

"aw fuck." i sigh...

maybe she can't see the car... i was parked a little off.

i watched the window until i say the curtain close. i quickly sped off back home.

____
Serenity.

"ren wake up!" i was a shook.

"huhh??" i groan.

"you had someone over?"

"no. girl what the hell you talk bout." i sit up.

"nun my bad. maybe i shouldn't have watched that scary movie last night." she grumble making me laugh.

"dummyyy." i giggle.

"shut up. want breakfast?"

"yeah." i stretch.

_____
i don't be seeing a lot of fits on "ren" page so ima start using outfits off pinterest

______

my OOTD was slight. i had brushed my straight wig out gotten my self together and all that.

 i had brushed my straight wig out gotten my self together and all that

"serenity..." i hear and turn to see marly.

"what?"

"the side door was cracked." she mumble.

"yo ass needa get that shit removed. you know that lock weak, did you check it last night?"

"no."

"lock it right now. start checking it you know the wind be strong down here." i shake my head.

"alright." she nod.

"what you doing today??" she ask.

"gonna go see my mom & dad." i smile.

"mmkay we'll have fun boo."

"i will."

_____
mom & dad house.

"hey guysss!" i smile seeing my mom & dad in the kitchen.

"hey baby!"

"hey princess." i hugged hem both with a kiss on the cheek.

"wheres simone??"

"upstairs in her room playing with her bestie." my mom say making me laugh.

even with me and kai being done are relationship has nothing to do with simone and tai.

they love each other and just because we done i wouldn't wanna pull them apart.

i went upstairs to simone room and seen them playing mario kart on her tv.

"go tai tai!!" simone giggle. tai was in first while simone was in 3rd.

"uh uh. switch." tai frown.

"no you win goooo hurryyy!!" simone giggle.

"i want you to win."

"TAI JUST WIN." simone yell and tai giggled.

i watched her get to the finish line and when tai won they hugged.

"hey guysss." i say.

"hi ren!" they both let out and ran to hug my legs.

"hey, yall havin fun??" i ask as we all got on the bed.

"yes we are."

"yall wana come with me today?? we gonna go to the beach."

"yes!"

"okay lets get simone stuff together than head to your house to get yours together."

____

short. ehh its cool.

take a break from da dramas and let the girls have some fun 😛

this might be my last update for a lil bit 🧍🏽‍♀️ .