13

*rushed and boring chpt.

Serenity. 10:20am. 📍home.

i woke up pretty late due to most of my crying through the night. simone slept with my mom last night she was crying too.

i did my normal routine including showering. being in the family business at the salon was good because i can choose my hours they just gotta be long enough for at least 3-5 clients. i only had 2 today so i should only be there till 2 or 3 something.

i decided on a grey jumper and my 'cool gray' retro's. i went and grabbed a purse and all my belongings.

after getting situated i went downstairs to see my dad getting ready to leave and my mom cooking breakfast.

"have a nice day princess." he kiss my forehead.

"you too dad." i smile. i'm sure he said bye to simone and my mom cause he left out. i walked into the kitchen and hugged my mom.

"morning." i smile.

"good morning pretty girl, feeling okay?" she asked and i nodded.

"simone okay?" i ask.

"yeah she's sitting in the living room. she got dressed cause she swear she was leaving with you today." she said laughing.

"she can. i'm sure she wanna have some fun." i say and she nodded.

"i got your to-go plate but ima just make hers too." she said making it.

"okay." i walk off to the living room. i seen simone dancing and in her seat.

"we leaving?" she asked and i nodded.

"momma making your plate so as soon as done we gone leave. you wanna pack a bag with snacks?" i ask.

"i already did." she reach for her pink and purple owl back pack.

"oh- girl and what if i wassnt taking you." i say.

"than i'd cry." she give me a innocent smile. big ass baby.

"im done!" momma say and simone hopped up and speed walk to the kitchen. i followed and momma handed up our plates.

"you got your ipad and charger." she ask bending down and giving simone and kiss on the cheek.

"yeppers!" she shout doing a dance.

"good. i'll see y'all soon than." she smile. she kissed me on my forehead we said our goodbyes and left.

________
11:01am

"hey marly!" simone shout.

"hey boo!" she shout back.

we said out heys to everyone and i went to the back and grabbed a beanbag for simone.

"where you wanna sit?" i ask.

"next to you." she said i put it down. for some reason liked sitting under the counter. it was tall so she could fit.

i can't find a pic but yk how some salons have the long counters like floating counters and the chairs is spaced out. if you don't know idk what to tell you🌚

i put it down and she slipped under the counter. she opened her ipad and opened her snack back.

my phone rung and i grabbed my airpods popping them in.

kai💋
would like to facetime...

i answered and smiled as my client came in.

"heyy." i smile and she did too.

"wassup... whatchu doing? i miss you already i feel wayyyy to far." she said and i nodded.

"same. i miss you too though. and bout to start on my client hair." i say starting.

"bet... damn simone at home?" she said.

"nope." i say and she chuckled.

"tai bout to call ha. she been feening sense we got here." she laugh and i smiled. their friendship was everything. i heard simone ipad ring. i looked under to see her smiling widly.

"hi hi hi!" simone shout.

"hi simoneeee. i wanna come back already." i hear tai. i smile but tune out their conversation as i worked on the girls hair.

____
11:58am

i finished her hair and she gave a tip and left. i got off the phone with kai a while ago but simone and tai was still talking and was playing roblox.

"sissy look. me and tai play obby." she said showing me her ipad.

"ouu." i say and she giggled and turned it back towards her.

after cleaning up i went ahead and ordered food for us. we ain't been here that long but i was hungry.

~
~

technically i was gonna make this longer but ian been in the mood to write so. i'll carry on next time.

bye🕺🏽💕