6

!EXCUSE MY MISTAKES!...
Serenity. 3pm. 📍park.

i sat at the park with sin, simone, kai, and tai. kai told me tai was feeling better so she wanted to take her to the park and i decided to let my little sister go too. earlier she was out with our dad so that's why she wassnt home when i was with sin.

this is an excuse cause i kinda forgot about her in the last one.

they were playing on the park set by the slides with each other. it was another little girl that went over to them.

i watched as things went down. simone face turned into a mug and tai face turned sad. simone slapped the little girl and pushed her down the slide.

"ou." me and kai say and began laughing. tai face went into shock and the both got up and walked down the steps. the little girl went up to simone and pushed her.

"oh hell nah." i got up but sin grabbed me.

"watch watch watch." he began laughing and i saw tai push her to the ground.

"my sista now a fighter what the hell." kai say laughing.

"being around simone she gone tare somebody child up." sin say and we chuckled.

the little girl walked away and they went back to playing. i got on my phone for a moment until i saw kai stand. i looked over to see tai on the ground crying. a little boy had pushed her down with the other girl.

"oh simone not going for that..." sin say as we watched her pick up a stick and hit both of them until they ran away. she picked up tai by her hand and they hugged.

"HEY!" i hear a white women.

"that's our cue." i say getting up and all three of us walked over. the girls ran to us and sun picked simone up while kai picked tai up.

"your sister or daughter or whatever is hitting my kids with sticks!" she shout.

"and your son and daughter was pushing and picking at them first." i say rolling my neck.

"that did not h- yes it did we watched it. my sister and her theirs will not hesitate to hit back so don't think anything else of it." kai snap.

"no that was uncalled for. she should've just shoved back." she said rolling her eyes.

"first of all yo son shouldn't be putting his hand on fucking girls anyway. ion know how the fuck they raised but ima girl and i'll gladly whoop yo ass." i say stepping up cus this bitch pissing me off.

"chill." kai grab my hand pulling me back.

"they are raised great. you sister must of did something- yo white ass kids. bitch shut up. would you like if i pushed you for no reason?? first thing you gone do is call the police cause ima nigga." sin say and i nodded.

"he's just a kid he wouldn't know any better!" she yell out.

"that don't mean nothing?? your supposed to RAISE a boy on not hitting or treating women or girls badly. and he has a sister he should know by a heartbeat. let i see him or his sister lay a hand on them i'll throw them little bitches myself." i grit now wanting to just bash this bitch head in the wall.

"you know what. sense y'all so worked up bout an incident over kids i'll go. goodbye." she walk off and her daughter stuck her middle finger up.

"lemme down." simone say and sin grinned putting her down. she ran up and grabbed the little girls hair. she made her fall and started kicking her in her stomach and slapping her.

"have a nice day." she buck walking away.

"hey! little g- touch her." kai say walking up and the lady grabbed her daughter and walked off quickly.

"high five mama you did that." sin say and the high fived.

"can i go home." tai said.

"your gonna be okay princess. yall wanna get ice cream??" she asked and we all said yes.

"okay we gonna go there."

_____________
3:25pm. 📍ice cream shop.

we went to baskin-robbins for ice cream. we decided to go to the the one at the mall sense we were gonna go around there for a little. tai and simone were holding my hand as the ate their ice cream.

"ouu we should get yall some matching outfits." i say and the both nodded.

"yess!" simone say. we walked into children's place and looked around. they stopped when they both point to a pink outfits.

"yall like these??" i ask and they nodded.

"sin. kai." i say and they groaned grabbing one.

"this one too." tai point and simone nodded. sin and kai grab a pair.

"look at this jacket!" simone say.

"ou they have purple and pink!" tai say.

"i want the purple one." tai point and kai grabbed it.

"i want the pink." simone say and sin grabbed it.

"don't y'all love having older siblings." i say and they both hummed like in the little rascals.

"mmmmhmmmm." they hum making me laugh.

"come down to spend time with yall im spending my damn money." sin groan.

"you shoulda known." i say and he shook his head.

"aye. i got them yall gone see what y'all want." sin say and i looked at kai.

"okay that's cool..." she said.

"yeah... just text me where you wanna meet back at." i say and he nodded. sin grabbed the clothes from kai and grabbed a basket puting every thing in.

malls where i stay have little baskets in clothing stores. come in handy🌚

we walked out and looked around.

"where should we go??" i say as we walked around.

"where do you wanna go?? i don't think i need anything from here." she said and i thought.

"victoria secret. ou and than bath and body works. OU and than forever 21 they hoodie be fire." i say and she chuckled.

we walked down until we made it to victoria secret. i come here a lot because the panties comfortable. if that was tmi im sorry but they are.

i grabbed a couple sets and some regular ones. i also got some of their perfume too. as we walked to check out she began scanning my items.

"20.99 please." she say and i grabbed my wallet. as i was about to pull my card out i saw kai swipe her card. i put mine back slowly and watched as she casually paid for everything.

"thank you." she smile grabbed the bag i reached for it but she pulled away.

"i got it. where you wanna go next." she said i smiled.

"first. thank you... i had the money." i say and she shrugged.

"i did too." she looked at me and i giggled.

"uhm... bath and body works down there and we can circle back to forever 21" i say and she nodded.

~
~

hi🙋🏽‍♀️

so. school starts soon. not ready for that. anyways. have a good day / or night.

bye 🌚🌝...