20

Nakaiya. 📍beach store ally.

we were all walked along the small streets where there was plenty of stores. the girls of course had on their sun dresses me and von just had shorts and a shirt.

"these bags are so cute." ren grab my wrist and we turn into a store where there was plenty of bags.

idk if yall get what i'm talking bout😭. basically the stores don't have doors or windows in the front. if yk yk bro😭

"ou we can get matching ones marlyyy!!" ren say.

"ou." they waddle they asses to look around.

"so we should probably leave now. cus i d— baeeeeeeeee." ren had her lip poked out.

"it's 5 dollars." she looked up. she held her hand out making me groan. i grabbed my wallet pulling out a 5 and put it in her hand.

"love you lots." she peck my cheek.

"here she come..." von shake his head. marly smiled widely as gon pulled out his and popped a 5 in her hand.

"don't even gotta ask." she make her way back.

"we should definitely leave before they spend all our damn money on shit they don't need." i shake my head.

"shit what's the word?" we backed slowly watching out back not to bump into no one. ren head immediately snapped back and raised a brow.

"her ass got spidey senses and shit." von groan making me burst out laughing.

"nah deadass." i shake my head. they waddled on out with there bags.

"it match my drsss huh." ren do a twirl for me.

"mhm." i smack her ass.

"be civilized." she cut her eyes at me. i smiled. we continued walking and her ass did sit right in this dress.

smack it.

i laughed and put my hands behind my back.

smack it!

my intrusive thoughts getting to me.

smack. it.

i smacked her ass and she looked at me.

"i mean you walking infront of me and it's looking good back there so." i smile.

"you can keep your hands to yourself." she cover her ass as we continue walking. i moved her hand but she swatted mine away.

"stop. you acting like a child."

"why can't i touch whats mine?" i pull her closer.

"stop it." she cover her face.

"gimmie kiss." she peck my lips and grab my hand still walking infront of me.

"we should go in here." marly say. i looked at her and notice her face was red as fuck. i looked at von who was biting his lips.