18

Serenity. 9:45am. 📍beach house.

I woke up in an empty bed. we were out in the water last night for a while. like a whileee, we ran around the beach and other things it was so fun. i smiled remembering it. i smelled food so i shot up. i grabbed a pair of shorts and slid them on leaving me in my sports bra for at top.

i went into the bathroom and did my regular. brushing my teeth, washing my face. you know? after finished i made my way out the room and went downstairs. i seen kai dancing making me laugh.

"you look crazyyy." i laugh.

"chill on me." she chuckle. i walked closer and we hugged tightly. she smiled and kissed my lips softly.

"glad i can call you mine." she kiss my forehead.

"ughh stopp." i blush. we both laughed.

"hungry?" she ask.

"yessssssss." i laugh. she grabbed 2 plates and started making them. i took a seat at the small table. i realized i never brung my phone down so i ran up grabbed it and came back down to see her putting the plates on the table.

"yummyyyy." i laugh.

"i gave marly and the address cause i know she mad i really snatched you form her." she say and i laugh.

"she said her new boo coming too."

"new boo??? oh— that one dude she delulu over." i laugh.

"they staying with us for the last 2 days of our stay." she say and i nodded. there was a knocked and i rushed to the door.

"marlyyy." i give her a tight hug.

"hey booooo!"

"hey ginger." i laugh.

"bruh stop calling me that." he shake his head. he had ginger dreads so that's only why i kept calling him that.

"nope. ima show you yall room than come back down for breakfast." i say letting them in fully.

"after we eat we gone let the food settle than we getting in the water. going to beach stores you knoww." i say and they laughed.

i took them upstairs to the second room. i let them get situated and went downstairs. i seen kai platting food.

"need help bae?"

"just bring that stack of cups and orange juice." she say and i nodded grabbing the juice out the fridge and grabbing the stack of four glass cups.

we walked to the living room as they came down. we all say on the couch and grabbed a cup pouring some juice and began eating.

"soooo how it gooo." marly do a little dance in her seat.

"i cried. but i love it. and—" i put my hand up and shake it.

"ouu this is niceee." she grab my hand and look at it.

"yup yup." i stick my tongue out.

"married."

"delousional."

"wrong bitch. point to yo self." i say and she side eyed me.

"don't. start." she say role them.

"what drizzy say? shut the fuck uppp." i say and we laugh.

_____

it's short. i updated though so hell get off ma jock.

sn😊

bye🚶🏾‍♀️