28

Serenity.

i was driving over to the hospital to visit my dad. my mind was everywhere about nakaiya but i really wanna forget.

she keeps texting and blowing my phone up with im sorry messages. if you really didn't do nothing what you sorry for?

i didn't let her run my mind the whole time though cus i had something better to do.

_

"hi dad..." i smile sitting down.

"hey princess." he smile.

"how you feeling?" i look over him. he looked healthy. everything looked okay..

"good. to be honest i think im ready to get out of here." he laugh.

"cant wait." i give him a soft smile. he looked over at me and frowned.

"what's going on?" he ask.

"hm?"

"serenity... what's going on in that big ole head of yours." he laugh. i sighed and looked at my feet.

"just been... tired." i say.

"even if so i know that's not the only thing bothering you. sleep has never been a problem."

"i think kai cheated.. or is cheating on me." i say and he frowned.

"that girl went down bad?" he mug.

"i don't know." i sigh.

"why you figure?"

"me and marly saw her at the mall with some girl... and kai was the one who said that was her ex. they broke up on 'good terms' i guess. but why did s-she lie." i felt tears try to escape my eyes.

"i don't know if i'm over reacting but... i don't know dad." i sigh.

"you deserve the world princess... and if that's not what you're receiving you needa let it go... i don't wanna put it as you should leave now. but talking like adults may get you somewhere." he say and i nodded.

"you've been the type to walk out sense you were 5. is that what happened?" he say and i laughed a little and nodded.

"take a day to yourself and when you feel most comfortable or ready to talk you do that..." he say and i nodded.

"i love you." i get up and hug him.

"i love you too." he smile.

"you checked on your mother and sister?"

"no... after that... happened i haven't been over there." i shrug.

"you should go..."

"but we haven't been together long." i shake my head.

"not nowww, how bout me and my little girl watch some movies?"

"that's fine.." i smile.

i got in the hospital bed with my dad like i was 3 again. i laid on his chest and he held me. i couldn't do nothing but smile.

i loved when we could get out time like this.

____
Nakaiya.

"hello?" i answer secrets call.

"is your girlfriend mad?"

"no duh secret." i sigh.

"well... you know if she leaves you— i didn't call you for that." i quickly say.

"whatever."

"i wanna stop talking. maybe just until i can get her to chill out, i just wanted to be friends, nothing more."

"okay come over."

"secret your trapped worked once it wont work again."

"well it's how i got you in the mall in the first place. you lucky i even gave you the makeup to cover up the hickey."

_____

WOMP WOMPPPP

WELL.

looks like kai is in a pickle. & this secret bitch actin a lil delousional.

these updates gone be short, until i feel like making them longer.1