17

Serenity. 5pm. 📍home.

i was waiting on kai to get here. i was already in my dress and heels. i didnt do much to my hair just straightened it and used the money she gave me to get my nails done. i didn't go all out it was a normal white tight fitted dress with no sleeves and some glittery white heels.

 i didn't go all out it was a normal white tight fitted dress with no sleeves and some glittery white heels

_______________

"girll you look goooddd." marly say making me laugh.

"thanks boo... it's pretty simple though." i smile.

"sooo you still look beautiful." momma say and i laugh.

"thanks mom..."

"wheres ma babygirl??" i hear my dad. he literally been sleep for a while. he been playing with simone and tai all day.

"right here." i say and he smile.

"you look grown." he said and i smacked my lips.

"it's simple." i say.

"grown." he mug.

"daddy why you mugging me!" i laugh.

"cause you growing up on me... feels like yesterday when i popped that sperm in yo momma." he pout.

"greg!!" momma shout smacking his arm.

"what?" he laugh.

"nah im just playing. you still my little girl though." he say and we hug.

"knock knock." i see the door open and seen kai. she had some black dress pants with a white button up but you know she had some panda dunks on. she can't be dressy for nothing.

"here you go pretty lady." she say giving me some white roses.

"thank you." i blush.

"thank you?" she say.

"thank you kai." i laugh and gave her a kiss.

"yuck." marly say.

"find you a man." kai stick her tongue out.

"ughhh." marly stomp off.

"lemme get a picture." my mom say and we laughed. we did a couple poses and she smile.

"gonna go send this to yo momma right now." she say walking off.

"yall have fun... to much fun a get both yall capped." my dad point.