32

yes kai getting pov she's still a main character yawl🙄 , & yall been on my ass let a real nigga breathe a little.

_____________________
Nakaiya

it's been a few weeks sense that fight happened and honestly for me. it ain't change shit.

i still want serenity but ian gone be no crazy ass ex. i deserve everything coming my way. but i still want her i love her.

i was pulling up to marly house to leave the bouquet of sunflowers and a new gift that held some white chocolate & the ipad she recently posted on her story she wanted.

she posted it in her close friends i think she fg i was in it tho.

the story

@ MILLIONDOLLAR_REN

__

for one. no, i'm not tryna buy my baby back. i'm simply making sure she good without me.

after placing everything down i rung the doorbell as usual and walked off to my car.

everyone. knew about our break up by now not everyone knew bout me cheating tho. tai really missed simone so i wanna gonna drop her off as well.

i missed simone myself.

__

i made it to greg n nem house with tai, i knocked and her mom opened the door with a smile. i guess she only thought we broke up.

"hey babies." she smile.

"hey just dropping her off."

"oh simone's out back, go through the gate im cleaning the floors."

"yes ma'am." i say and she waved. we went around the side and i opened the gate.

i went to see simone playing with her dad.

"DADDY LOOK!" simone yell.

"TAI TAI." i let tai go and they hugged each other tightly.

i looked up and greg who was already looked at me.

"kai." he say.

"yes sir?" i rub my arm.

"you know i know what happened between you and my child.."