Chapter 2💖

After reaching his home, Sid stopped his car..opened the car gate and took a sleeping Sana in his arms and goes to ring the doorbell...

He rang the doorbell and a lady of sixties opened the gate..he smiled at her...she too smiled but with questioning gaze viewing Sid with a girl...

Sid understood her gaze and answered, "Mumma , yeh Shehnaaz hai urf Sana...aapko lag raha hoga ki main use yaha kyun laya hoon...toh maa yeh bahut dukhi thi aur bahut drink kar rahi thi..iske bf ke saath iski breakup hogayi aur usne dusri shadi bhi karli.. isliye woh us dard mein apne aapko barbaad kar rahi thi.mtoh main ise isliye yaha laya aur waise bhi akele ladki thi..aur raat bhi bahut Hui hai..toh yeh acha nahi hota..agar mein ise aisi halat mein chodkar aata" to which his mom smiled and said, "Koi baat nahi baccha..tune thodi na koi galat kaam kiya hai..time kisiko madad ki..I am very proud of you"saying so she smiled to which Sid too smiled..

"Accha beta jaldi se Sana ko room mein le ja..bacchi Aram se soye..waise bhi iske upar se kitna kuch guzra hai aur tu bhi rest karle...thaka sa lag raha hai.."saying so his mom patted his head lovingly...

"Ji maa mein jata hoon phir "said Sid to which his mom nodded ..he goes from there carrying Sana in his arms to his room..and slowly placed her on the bed...

"Bechari..kitni tooti hui si lag Rahi thi...aise na jaane kitno ka dil toota hoga...accha hai.mkisi ke pyaar mein nahi para main..nahi toh shayad mein bhi is heartbreak ka dukh jhel nahi pata...I need to help her so that she can lead her life happily.."thought Sid looking at Sana who was sleeping with a frown on her face....

He covered Sana properly and lied on a small couch near his bed...Soon sleep consumed him....

Next morning, Sana woke up with a massive headache...

"Ouch , mera sar fata ja raha hai..kya hua tha mujhe" saying this to herself holding her head, Sana looked around and got shocked to see herself in an unknown place...

"O God, yeh kaha hoon mein ..kahi kisi ne kidnap toh nahi karliya mujhe?Par kidnapper itne alishan jagah mujhe kyun rakega..?Phir bhi kisi par bharosa nahi karna chayiye..ek baar yeh galati dohara liya..dubara aisi galti nahi karni chayiye .."Sana was speaking to herself, but suddenly she heard door opening sound..her gaze shifted to Sid..whose look totally made her flat on him in first meeting only...

"Haye kitna changa Munda hai..mein toh mar gayi itni handsome ladke ko dekh kar"thought Sana to herself..when she saw Sid sat down with  lemonade on bed...

"Hi kaisi ho . tabiyat thik toh lag Rahi hai na?"asked Sid with concern and a small smile on his face...

Sana looked at him and nodded...

Sid smiled with her response ,and said"Accha hua you are ok..accha jaldi yeh lemonade peelo...sar dard nahi karega and you will get some relief...and yes breakfast bhi laya hoon ... isliye fresh hokar aajao jaldi..ek sath breakfast karenge niche jakar..mumma bhi wait kar Rahi hai humare liye niche...."

"Par tum kaun ho?Kya hum pehle bhi mile the?"asked Sana with curiosity to which Sid gave a shocking expression and said, "Arey kal hi toh hum mile..tum drink kar rahi thi..I gave you company..as you were feeling alone..."

Sana looked at him for sometime , then remembered the last night events, and her eyes got teary again..

"Ha yaad agaya mujhe ..tum Sid ho..thanks mujhe support kar e ke liye .bahut akele feel ho raha tha..asal mein jisse dil o Jaan se pyaar kiya..usne hi mujhe akele chod diya"saying so Sana started crying loudly..Sid felt very bad for her...he slowly wipped her tears..and said, "Kyun ro rahe ho tum..mat rona..khud ko kamjor mat banao..I know this phase is difficult for you..but you have to deal with your sadness..aise dukhi rehkar , part mein survive rehkar tum khudko hi aur taklif doge"to which Sana hugged him tightly and continued crying..

First Sid felt awkward..but shrugging off his feelings, he slowly caressed Sana's hairs to console her... After some time they broke the hug..Sana looked down closing her eyes feeling embarassed..while Sid felt good..he felt something new for the first time  in his heart..some unknown feelings..which can't be expressed through words..

Sana whisper with teary eyes.."Sorry" to which Sid said, "It's ok ..isme embarassed feel karne ki zarurat nahi hai...you need to vent out your pain..aur isliye you hugged me...isme koi buri baat nahi hai...but I have one proposal for you..."to which Sana looked at him with questioning eyes and asked with fear..."Kya proposal?"

Sid understood her problem and said, "Don't worry koi marriage proposal nahi hai..bas yahi puchna tha..will you be my friend?Kyunki Krish ke alawa mera aur koi dost nahi hai...so will you accept my this proposal ?" saying so Sid forwards his hand ...

Sana looked at his hand and after few seconds she holds his hand , smilingly she said, "Yes I accept your proposal"

To which Sid jumped with joy and gave a quick hug ....and said, "Thanks a lot for accepting my proposal..and ab jab hum friends hai toh let me introduce to my other friend Krish"to which Sana nodded with a smile...

Saying so Sid goes outside to bring his friend..after sometime he returns back to his room with a big teddy...

Sana looked at him with confusion...Sid smiled scratching his head and said, "This is my Krish..my friend..bachpan ka saathi and mera pyaara softu...sabse pyara hai yeh..maine use kisi se nahi milaya siwaye tumse...kyunki I felt ki tumhe isse milana chahiye..."saying so Sid brought Krish to her...Sana became shocked seeing him with a soft toy...
and then started laughing..
Sid got confused and asked ,"Isme hasne mein kya hai..joke toh nahi kaha maine kuch bhi..par phir bhi has rahi ho.." to which Sana stopped laughing and replied, "Mujhe koi insaan tumhara dost laga par yeh toh cute sa soft toy hai..par hai bara pyaara..."saying so Sana again started laughing.. Sid glared her angrily and said, "Mere softu par mat haso..yeh mera jigar ka tukra hai..mujhe nahi pasand koi iska mazak udaye..." to which Sana understood his anger and said, "Sorry Sid agar bura laga ho toh..main bas mazak kar rahi thi...bahut hi pyara dost hai tumhare..bilkul tumhari tarah"saying so Sana pinched his cheeks softly..to which Sid 's cheeks automatically turned red unknown to himself that why he felt like blushing..when Sana touched him...

Sana took softu from him and caressed it, saying"Thanks mujhe help karne ke liye..for giving me company during my loneliness....I can never thank you more for what you did for me"
To which Sid smiled and said, "Dost maana hai toh ek dost hi toh dusre dost ke kaam aata hai...ab isme thank you bilkul mat kehna...bas yahi kahunga..jab kabhi bhi meri zarurat ho..ek call karna..I will be right infront you..."Listening so Sana felt overwhelmed with emotions and nodded with a smile on her face...

Sid too started thinking about the emotions he felt...when he first saw Sana, when he first felt her touch on him.."Pata nahi ..par Sana se baate karke uska hug se mujhe bahut acha feel hua..is this infatuation or love at first side..yeh toh time ke saath hi pata chalega"thought Sid smiling lost in those moments...