Chapter 9💔

More time passed away, and Sid and Sana's bond became more stronger than before...but something..never changed..Sana's pain for her broken life and Sid's unconditional love for Sana..he only had one motive..to become her solace..to become her happiness..to become her peace...to become her closest friend..though he was..but still he wanted to gain her love for him..he wanted to give everything..which she deserves...

Sana was 8 months pregnant..and both Neeresh ji and Sid became her biggest support system..she showed them ..that she has moved on from her bitter past..but who can console her own inner self..it somewhere still beats for his love..who's baby she was carrying ...she still dreamed that if they were together..then everything would have been fine....they would have raised their child together.. happily..she dreamt of her story's happy ending..but unfortunately..it remained incomplete only...

But somewhere she thought that Sid has started making his own place in her already broken heart..he cared for her..loved her..tried to give her every happiness..which she craved for in these months... she felt herself to be lucky having her father and Sid.. who supported her, in those tough moments..when she would find herself drowning into those painful past moments..

On the other side...when Sana was still surrounded by those painful memories..Sir decided to accept her..make her his own..give her child his name.. accept the baby as his own..he only had one intention only to accept her has his own..give her every ounce of happiness..and nothing else...he was happy thinking about accepting her..but was not aware of being brutally broken by one..whom he gave a new life to lead.. supported her..loved her...

One day...
Sid happily arranged candle light dinner for Sana..he decided to propose her...with a beautiful ring..
His happiness had no bound..as he was going to propose her...she would become his...from today.. everything was fine..the environment was beautiful igniting his emotions more for her....

"Sid..mere aankhe kyun band hai..kaha aaye hai hum?"asked Sana walking slowly with him...while he held her carefully....so that she doesn't face any problem..while walking...

"Shabar rakho..bas aahi gaye hai"whispered Sid..to which Sana felt something unusual..she felt goosebumps all over her body..but still controlled her emotions....

Soon they reached their destination and Sid slowly made Sana open her eyes...

Opening her eyes..Sana got mesmerized looking at the surrounding...she was smiled looking at the beautiful decoration all over...
But when she turned, she got shocked as Sid was sitting on his knees holding beautiful ring in his hand with a bright smile on his face..

"Sana I know it's shocking for you..par it's shocking for me too...jabse tumhe pehle baar dekha..toh laga shayad mere is boring life ko ek Shara mil gaya..mujhe ek saathi mil gaya...tum tab tooti hui thi..mujhe laga ki main sambhalu..tumhara Sahara banu.. jaise anjanne se hi sahi..tum mere zindagi mein ek ujala bankar aayi..jisne mere zindagi mein chaaro aur sirf ujala hi bhar diya ho...kab is dil mein pyaar ki dastak lagne lagi..pata hi nahi chala..kab besumaar pyaar kar baitha..pata hi nahi chala..par jaise jaise samay bitne laga..mera pyaar tumhare liye aur gehera hobe laga..kab tum mere liye sab kuch ban gayi pata hi nahi chala..mein is bacche ko apna naam Dena chata hoon..apnana chata hoon..use sabhi khusiyaan Dena chata hoon..jo woh deserve karti ya karta hai..main tumhara saath dena chata hoon..humesha ke liye..ek hona chata hoon..tumhare rang mein rangna chata hoon...kya mujhe yeh saubhagya milega?Will you be my companion..will you be my life partner..?"asked Sid with a hope and tears  in his eyes .... expressing every emotions he felt for her..opened himself completely like a book...
Sana was still in shock when she suddenly remembered something..which brought tears in her eyes ..
Flashback...
"I love you Sana..mere liye tum sabse khubsurat Haqeeqat ho..jise mein apna karna chata hoon...jiske saath mein apne zindagi ke har lamhe bitana chata hoon...kya tum meri banna chahogi?"asked Rahul holding Sana's hand lovingly...