Promo💔

"Yeh galat hai Shehnaaz..I am married now..meri wife hai..I have many responsibilities towards her...I can't love you back..kyunki woh din ab kabhi bhi nahi aayenge...behtar hoga you too move on..."said Sid looking otherside hiding his tears..

"Sab chor kar chale jate hai mujhe..sab..pehle jise pyaar usne chod diya..phir jisse pyaar hone ka ehsaas hua..usne bhi chod diya..baba..maa..mumma..sabhi ne mujhe akele kar diya...ab is duniya mein jeene se accha mein bhi chali jau...accha hoga.."said Sana being lost in her miseries and ran from their...while Sid felt something bad is going to happen..which will change their life forever...

"Kaha gayi Sana..woh waise bhi bahut tooti hui hai..kahi kuch..kuch kar na le.."thinking so Sid ran behind her while she ran aimlessly towards his house's rooftop.. standing on railing of the roof top..she looked behind with a painful smile at Sid..who ran towards her to save her.. crying.. begging her to don't attempt this stunt..but she continued looking at him with teary eyes..and atlast jumped...while Sidharth couldn't save her...he fall down on floor being numb...

Only one word left his mouth.....which he screamed with all his might...."Shehnaaz..........."