Chapter 13💔

"Mrs. Shehnaaz..humara project hai Jo aapko London mein jakar handle karna hoga...I hope aapko koi problem nahi..."said the boss of the company in which Sana was working after Niresh Ji's death...

"Sir but my daughter is very small and just from today only she started her school..so how can I leave my daughter here alone ....it will be very problematic for me"said Sana being concerned for her daughter....

"Don't worry you can give your daughter to me for a month...as we don't have any child..and I have considered your daughter as my own...My wife will be very happy to take care of her..you can go to London without being tensed"said the boss with a smile..

Sana sighed in relief listening his words.. nodding her head she left from there....

In her home...

"Baccha mumma will not be there with you for a month..you will have to stay with Avesh uncle..my boss...they love you na..you also have stayed with them too..many times..so betu..be a good girl ok..co-operate will aunty and uncle and don't disturb ok...mumma will bring lots gift for her baccha"saying so Sana kissed Anu's forehead

Anu nodded her head politely like a good girl..and hugged her mother tightly saying.."Mumma don't worry Anu will be best girl..you just take care of yourself...and please comeback soon..Anu will miss you.."

"Mumma will too miss her baby....ok now sleep baccha..You have to wake up early tomorrow..and I too have to catch flight na ...sleep quickly betu.."saying so Sana sang a lullybully.. hugging Anu close to herself....

Next day ...

After sending Anu to her boss's house ..Sana goes to London.. taking morning flight.. after a long journey of 9 hours..She finally land in London...

As soon as she stepped down..a cold breeze touched her face...while suddenly her heart started beating fast as if she is going meet someone...who has captured her heart for long..for whom she was waiting so long...
She closed her eyes... feeling the emotions.....while a lone tear escaped of her eyes....she quickly wipes it off and goes from there hiring a cab...and  reaches a five star hotel..which was booked for her from office..she checks in there...and enters in her room..
Getting fresh up quickly..she decided to roam in the beautiful city..as from tomorrow..she may not get to time to roam.. because of being busy in official project....

 because of being busy in official project

                 Sana 's Dress....

Wearing this cloth quickly.. Shehnaaz goes out ....
She was roaming alone... looking at the stores... buying some fluffy clothes for Anu...as her daughter demanded to bring something for her...she was looking here and there ... eating snacks ..and roaming only when suddenly without her notice...she bumped with a hard chest...she was about to fall but was saved by a strong pair of arms..while she closed her eyes in fear...

Feeling herself safe ...she opened her eyes slowly..only to witness the person..who has become her everything....who supported her...who loved her immensely..with whom she is sadly in love.....

She slowly whispered "Sid"....

While Sidharth too kept looking at her with different emotions.... having slight tears in his eyes looking at his love..for whom his heart still beats today too..after long time....

Ujade se lamhon ko aas Teri..
Zakhmi dilon ko hai pyass Teri..
Har dhadkan ko talash Teri..
Tera milta nahi hai pata...

Both kept looking at each other with tears in their eyes...Both felt themselves complete in each other's arms..they were too lost in each other.. that they forgot about the surroundings around them...

Khali aankhe tujhe se sawal karein..
Aman ki cheekh behaal kare...
Behata lahu fariyad kare..
Tera mitta chala hai Nishan

Sid Slowly made Sana stand while tugging a strand of hair behind her ears...
She looked down being shy..while he lovingly made her look towards him... caressing her face lovingly..he looked at her eyes..while she just closed her eyes... feeling his touch after long time...

Rooh  jam si gayi..waqt tham sa gaya...
Toote khwabo ke manjar mein tera
Jahan chal gaya..

Noor e khuda..
Noor e khuda...
Tu Kahan chupa hai hume yeh bata..

Sidharth lovingly kissed her forehead..while she closed her eyes...and a lone tear escaped of her eyes....

Noor e khuda..
Noor e khuda..
Yun na humse nazrein phira....
Noor e khuda..

"Kaisi ho Shehnaaz.."asked Sid lovingly...

"Thik hoon...aur tum?"asked Sana looking at him...

"Thik hi hoon..rehna par raha hai thik.."said Sid with a sad smile...which Sana didn't failed to notice..
Sana felt bad for him..she blamed herself for his sadness...

Sid masked up his emotions quickly and asked  hesitatingly "Uncle kaisi hai?Aur umm..tumhara baccha..kya hua hai?"

"Baba nahi rahe...3 saal pehle unki heart attack se maut ho gayi...aur meri beti Hui hai..Anu..."said Sana with broken voice..while Sid too got emotional listening Niresh ji's death..

He closed his eyes saying.."Baba is bete ko maaf kar dijiyega..jo aakhri waqt aapke saath na raha...aap ja bhi ho khush raho..aapka yeh beta na kabhi bhula hai aapko ..na kabhi bhulega..." Thinking so he wipped off his tears and smiled listening about Anu...

Sana noticed his eyes..which once used to carry immense love was now showing only blankness.. devoid of any emotions...she felt bad..too bad...she gave that man too much pain..that he turned himself to be cold..who used to be jolly and happy go person..her insecurity destroyed their beautiful bond..

They were lost in their own world..when suddenly they heard a voice...

"Sid what are you doing here..yaar we are getting late"said Naina.. coming towards Sid while...Sana frowned looking at Naina...

"Yes chalte hai maa bhi wait kar Rahi hogi.."said Sid while he turned towards Sana and said.."Apna khayal rakhna...aur yeh Naina meri best friend hai...aur Naina"saying so he turned towards Naina..."Yeh Shehnaaz hai..meri dost...jo India mein rehti hai.."

Naina gave a fake smile nodding her head..and hand shaked with Sana..while she too hand shaked with her out of formality...

"Sid chalo ab chalte hai.."saying so she took him with her...while Sana kept standing there .. looking at their hands entangled perfectly..with each..which gave her more pain is..he didn't even turned to say her goodbye...

It hurts her a lot..and she knew ..she deserved this cold treatment... because she was the one..who pushed him out of her life.. humiliated him and his love....made mockery of his care and love.....May be God is not willing to forgive her..for what she did five years ago to an innocent soul..may be she have to work hard..to win his love back..to be with him.mits going to be tough for her this time.. Smiling painfully she too got lost into the streets of London.. thinking about her .. thinking about her love....

Feel this song..while reading this part..💖Guys sorry for late update..but upto 5 may..I can't update my any of stories..after that will update my stories for sure💖💖