Promo💔

"Who are you..?Aap kaun ho..aur yeh bacchi kaun hai?"asked Sana being confused looking at Sid and Anu..who came to meet her along with Rita ji in hospital...

Sid had tears in his eyes.. listening her words..he blamed himself for her condition....while he was blaming himself for her present state.. suddenly he heard a sobbing sound...he looked down only to witness Anu.. sobbing looking at her mother..while Sana failed to recognise her daughter..and her love...

Sid bend in front of Anu..and hugged her tightly..while Anu too hugged him tightly.. feeling fatherly vibe from him....

Sid was consoling her but suddenly stopped hearing something..which brought tears in his eyes.....

He closed his eyes to calm himself down..but it didn't helped..he picked up Anu in his arms..and kissed her while face with all his love he had for the baby .for whom he fall in love..for whom..he knew ..his heart his connected to hers.....

"Papa..papa..mumma baat nahi kal Rahi..mumma Anu ko ignole kal rahi hai..."said Anu in broken voice..while leaning to his chest..

"Baccha mumma thodi si sick hai..phir aapse baat karegi..thik hai...aap rona mat..mumma ko hurt hoga na..chalo hum bahar jaate hai"saying so he hugged her close to himself..and goes outside not before glancing at his love..for whom his heart beats today too.. because he belongs to her only....But looking at his love..he felt immense pain..he felt like crying his heart out .but couldn't.. because he have to be strong to console little Anu..for taking care of his love..for giving immense love to his jaan.....to make her stable..to make her happy again....that was his only motive ...