Chapter 3💖

Both Sana and Sid came downstairs getting  ready for having breakfast...Sana felt little awkward for being in the place where everything is unknown to her except the person who has now become her support system in one day of meeting only...

Rita ji(Sid's mom)saw both Sid and Sana and smiled looking at them...while both too reciprocated her with a smile..

Rita ji ca e towards Sana and caressed her hair lovingly saying, "Aapki neend achi hua baccha"to which Sana smiled feeling motherly warmth and nodded..
"Aao betho..sharmane ki koi zarurat nahi..apna hi Ghar samjho beta"said Rita ji pulling Sana towards breakfast table to sit .where Sid was also sitting ready to have his breakfast...

"Mumma aaj kya banaya aapne breakfast mein?"asked Sid like a child...Sana too smiled looking at his cute gestures...

"Tere favourite aloo ke parathe"said Rita ji from kitchen with a wide smile..

"Yipee...Aaj mere aur softu dono ka hi favourite khana bana hai.."said Sid excitedly busy with his softu...

Rita ji too smiled listening his excited voice..she came out from kitchen with two plates..she kept one infront of Sid and another in front of Sana...

"Baccha aapko aloo ke parathe pasand hai na?"asked Rita ji keeping her hand on her head lovingly to which Sana smiled and nodded..When Sana took first bite of Paratha..she had tears in her eyes...which was noticed by both Sid and Rita ji....
"Kya hua baccha?Thik ho na aap?asked Rita ji with concern caressing her back...

"Maa ki yaad agayi...3 saal pehle maa ki cancer mein death hogayi...mujhe , mere bhai aur baba ko akele chor kar chali gayi..Papa doctor hai..he tries to fulfill the responsibility of both mother and father..but maa toh maa hi hoti hai...maa ko Kami har baar mehsoos hoti hai...aur aaj itne saalo baad laga phir se maa ke haato ka Paratha kha rahi hoon...can I call you maa aunty?"asked Sana at last like a baby...to which Rita ji smiled and hugged her...

"Main bhi toh Teri maa hi toh hoon...mujhe bahut acha laga ki tune ek maa ke saamne aur ek maa ki baate ki...jaise Sid ki maa hoon waise main Teri bhi maa hoon"saying so Rita ji kissed Sana's forehead to which she smiled with tears closing her eyes..

"Ha Sana jab bhi maa ki yaad aayegi..mumma ke pass aajana..."said Sid giving a warm smile to her to which Sana smiled back and nodded...

After breakfast ..both got up from their sit..Rita ji came towards Sana and caressed her head lovingly...

"Phirse aana baccha..thodi din aur reh jaati toh acha hota..."said Rita ji to which Sana smiled and said.."Aaungi main zaroor maa..kyunki is Ghar ne mujhe ek maa aur do dost Jo diya hai..par abhi ke liye mujhe Jana hoga.."

"Acha Sana do dost ..matlab kaun?"asked Sid curiously..

"Obviously tum aur Krish Sid.."said Sana to which trio laughed while heartedly...

Sid goes towards his mom and touched her feet, kissing her forehead ..he said"Chalta hoon mumma..Aaj der ho sakti hai shayad .. University mein kaam hai thoda .."to which Rita ji smiled and lovingly patting his cheeks..she said ..."Dhyaan se Jana baccha ..and I will wait for you.."and nodding both Sid and Sana goes out of the house..while Rita ji smiled looking at both's retreating figure and thought.."Kaash yeh dono ek hojaye..bahut sahi hai yeh bacchi mere Sid ke liye..par sab uparwale ke haat hai..agar unhone chaha toh yeh saat Janam ke bandhan mein bandhenge..nahi toh dosti hi in dono ko baandh kar rakhegi..."

In car...
B
Sid was driving and Sana was looking outside the window.. suddenly Sana looked at him and asked, "Ghar mein tum baccho ke jaise rehte ho.. tumhare ek softu bhi hai jo Mera bhi dost ban Gaya hai..bhar aise kyun nahi rehte?"

To which Sid looked at her and then again concentrating  on the road , he said.."Ghar mera safe place hai..meri duniya hai..jaha main kaise bhi khul kar reh sakta hoon..jaha sirf meri maa aur softu hai..par bahar ki duniya alag hai..toh us hisaab se chalna parta hai..bhar ke liye I am a professor..but Ghar ke liye main wahi chota baccha hoon jo bachpan mein tha...and I believe..we should mould ourselves according to the place, according to the situation.."

Sana got impressed knowing his pov..she smiled and asked, "Tum aur maa ke alawa aur koi nahi rehta?"

"Rehta tha..in fact hum tin log rehte the..mere baba.. happily..humari pyaari si duniya thi..par heart attack ne humara pura sukhi parivaar ujhar diya..papa 10 saal pehle guzar gaye..mumma aur mujhe akele chod kar..tab se mein aur mumma ek dusre ke partner ban gaye..we share everything with eachother..keh sakti hoon..she is my life..unke bina I am nothing..and unke bina mein kabhi jee nahi paunga"said Sid the last line with broken voice and tears in his eyes...

Sana understood his pain ..and kept her hand on his to console him..

"We both are lucky to have our maa and baba beside us like a sheild..jaise maa ne tumhe sab kuch Diya hai..baba ne bhi mujhe aur Bhai ko har khusiyaan Dene ki koshish ki..but still maa toh maa hi hoti hai aur papa toh papa hi..I can feel you too feel the absence of your father..jaise main feel karti hoon.."said Sana with tears in her eyes to which Sid nodded and wipped her tears with his thumb while driving..

Sana smiled with tears in her eyes and continued.."Jise apna pyaar samjha..jise apna Humsafar samjha..wahi bewafayi dekar kisi aur ke saath Ghar basane chala gayi..mujhe akele chod kar...jo sapne maine piroye the..sab Tod kar chala gaya mujhe akele chokar..."

Sid looked at her and felt her pain.."He hold her hand and said, "Life mein aisi phase aati hai..jab humare pass kuch nahi rehta aur hum akele hote hai...tab uparwala kisi phariste ko bhejta hai...jo aapko Sahara deta hai..jo aapke feelings ko samjhta hai...jo aapka haath thamta hai...pure life ke liye..wahi saccha hota hai..koi tumhare liye bhi hoga..jise uparwale ne sirf tumhare liye hi tyaar Kiya hai..time lag raha hai..par tumhare liye aayega zaroor ."saying so Sid smiled looking at Sana who was already looking at him...

"Jaise tum ho mere phariste"whispered Sana looking at Sid ....which was heard by Sid and he looked at Sana with an unknown emotion....then looked at front to control his already evolving emotions...

Sana realised what she said .and she looked at otherside.. both maintained an awkward silence..
Soon both reached in front of Sana's house...

"Dost rahenge aur nibhayenge humesha.."said Sid holding her hand to which Sana smiled and nodded saying "Humesha"

Sana goes out of the car and looked back to see Sid was watching her with his intense eyes..to which Sana blushed and looked in front and goes away..Sid too smilingly scratched his neck to control himself....This marks the beginning of never-ending relationship of two souls..of one who fall in love but got betrayed ..and other...who didn't felt the meaning of love till now.. except his mother's love..Both are different..both have different pov...it depends on their destiny what holds for them...Forever waka love or Forever wala dosti...💖