Chapter 12💔

After 5 years.....
In London

"Kehte hai samay logo ko badal deta hai, unke jazbaaton ko badal deta hai, unke aadaton ko badal deta hai aur shayad unke dil e haal ko bhi badal deta hu hai....kuch zakham samay ke saath bhar jaate hai..aur kuch itne gehre hote ki samay bhi uspar marham nahi laga sakta......"

A man was writing his diary wearing spectacles....with tears in his eyes...

"Sidharth beta dekh Naina aayi hai tujhse milne"called his mother....

He hurriedly wipped of his tears and closed the diary to meet with his bestie..who supported him..who has become his better half with time...

Going outside he hugged her tightly..while Naina too hugged him tightly with a bright smile on his face...

After sometime they broke the hug..Naina frowned looking tears in Sid 's eyes..she wipped it lovingly and said,"Maine tujhe kaha hai na..yeh aansu tere chehre pe acche nahi lagte..tu toh hasta hua hi jyada accha lagta hai meri jaan..haste reh..aur bhi tarakki karte reh..Teri yeh dost humesha tere saath hai..."smiled Naina while herself can feel his pain...

Sidharth nodded his head looking downwards to control his emotions...

He then looked at her and took her to his room...while Rita ji smiled looking at them and prayed for their togetherness....

In Sidharth 's room..

"Kya ab bhi woh tere Dil mein hai..kya ab bhi tu usse pyaar karta hai?"asked Naina slowly holding his hand...

"Pyaar ek ehsaas hai..use sabdon mein bayaan nahi kiya ja sakta aur woh kabhi Dil se dur bhi kiya nahi ja sakta..agar ek insaan se mohabbat ho Jaye toh woh hi sab hai..aur koi...aur shayad badkismati se ha..main use kabhi bhul nahi paunga..woh mujhe nahi chati par mein..mein use kabhi bhi apne aap se..judaa nahi kar sakta .."said Sid looking otherside with broken voice..

Naina just pressed his hand lightly and said"Janti hoon..aur mein tujhe kabhi bhi use bhulane ke liye nahi kahungi.. par ek hi baat kahungi..kisi aur ke liye..apne aapko mat khona..apne aapko pyaar karna Sikh...tab bhi tu apni zindagi ki sahi maayine mein ji payega..aur baki mein hoon na..tujhe sambhal r ke liye...ekdum khule dil se is zindagi ko jee le..kyunki kal ho na ho...."

While Sidharth listened her words keenly..and atlast nodded his head with a slight smile on his face...

Naina smiled and patted his cheek slightly saying,"That's like a good boy....ab jaldi se ready ho jao head of department....all are waiting for you..aakhir kar you  are most famous in your university..and also 5 times best professor award winner too..aur agar tu late karega..toh log bura bolenge..aur tab tu mujhe rokh nahi payega..unka muh todne se" joked Naina to make him smile..while Sid smiled too... nodding his head he goes to get ready not before kissing her forehead lovingly...

After Sid goes..Naina touched the place where he kissed her and smiled with teary eyes...

"Jis ke liye tum mar rahe ho ab bhi..usne tumhare dil hi haal ko kabhi nahi samjha...par mein..maine tumhe samjha..tumhe Jana ..tumhare dard ko apna maana..tumse beshumar mohabbat Kiya..kya..tumhe mujhse kabhi mohabbat nahi hui Sid?Kya tum mujhe kabhi samaj nahi paoge ?Kya meri yeh mohabbat ek tarfa hi reh jayega?Inhi sawaalon ko sochte sochte ..mera dil toot jata hai..par main kabhi har nahi manungi..kyunki mujhe bharosa hai .kabhi toh tum mere hoge.. .kabhi toh mujhe samjhoge ... shayad usdin mujhe zindagi ki Sabse anmol cheez mil jayegi..tumhara saath...tumhari mohabbat..tumhara Ishq ..tumse Jude rehne ka sapna bhi shayad usdin saakar ho payega..."whispered Naina..still touching that place closing her eyes to feel him..to feel his touch on her skin..

"Naina I am ready..jaldi chal.."said Sid..while coming out of washroom....

While Neha hurriedly composed herself and smiled looking at him... holding his hand..both goes out...

Going out of his room..both touched Rita Ji's feet..while she blessed both of them while heartedly....

Kissing her forehead lovingly...Sid and Naina departs for University..

"Ab samay aagaya hai Sid ko settle karne ka ...uske liye kisi aise ka jo use sambhal paye..use samaj paye...use bahut pyaar de sake..aur shayad woh saksh mujhe mil bhi gayi hai...ab jo karna hai mein khud karungi..bas uparwale apna aashis banaye rakhna..jisse sab kuch acche se ho jaye.."thought Rita ji..while looking at their retreating figure..

In India...

"Anu beta get up..jaldi se..aaj tumhara school ka first day hai na..you have reach their at time..get up baccha jaldi se"A women tried to wake her baby girl.. carrying in her arms..while the girl snuggled more to her chest...

"Baccha ..agar tu nahi uthi toh..toh..umm..ha I will leave you alone here..phir rehna akele ..mumma ke bina"saying so the women tried to keep the girl on bed showing her fake anger...while the girl woke up hurriedly.. rubbing her eyes cutely and said crying fakely "No mumma..cee..lor princess is leady.. pliz mumma don't leave me"

The women smiled and hugged her baby closely saying,"No one is leaving Anu baby..mumma toh bilkul bhi nahi .mumma ki pari toh Anu hi haina...get up bacche.. let's get ready together..today is your first day in school na..you will learn new things..make new friends...and enjoy your day fully...and if you don't wake up early..then you will be late na..so hurry up..baby .. let's fresh up.."saying the women carried the baby girl in her arms to get her ready..

After getting her ready..she make her baby girl stand in front of two  big photo frames and said,"Baccha this is your Nanu..and this is your Nani...they are stars now..take their blessings for your new beginnings...I am sure they are blessing you from those stars...with bright smile on their face"saying so the women made her baby pray to her grandparents...and then took her to bus stop..were the school bus stopped and the girl goes to her school happily..while the women wipped off her tears with a smile on her face...

Turning around..she walked slowly to her house.. opening the door..she goes inside...not before closing the door and stands before two big photo frames with tears in her eyes...and that was the last thread..she fall lifelessly on the floor...and cried loudly.... opening up herself completely....

"Aaj kuch bhi nahi..koi bhi nahi hai mere pass ..na Baba..na Maa..aur na hi ..Sid..koi bhi nahi..itne dino se  sirf akele hi apni zindagi beetayi..koi bhi nahi hai mere pass jisse mein apne Dil ki baate baant saku..sab kuch khatam ho chuka hai..sab kuch...apne kaaran hi ...maine Sid ko khoya hai..apne hi wajah se...aur Baba woh bhi mujhe chod kar chale gaye..sirf meri bacchi hi ek matra Sahara hai jiske liye..mein Zinda nahi toh kab ke kab apne aap ko mein khatam kar chuki hoti ...."cried Sana.....yes the women was Sana...who was crying her heart out... Neeresh ji already left for heavenly abode..3 years ago..after suffering of massive heart attack...

In his last minute..he blessed her Nd his granddaughter with happiness and peace in their life ...and took his last breath.. sleeping peacefully in his daughter 's arms...

Sana was devastated...she was terrified , broken...more and more ...she also lost her all hope to meet her lost love.. her Sid.. but everytime something's happened which made her lose her hope everytime...to succeed in her aim...Life was always merciless to her..but still there were her baba and Sid..who held her whenever she fall weak..but today she was alone... trying get some peace..some happiness..but nothing could give her that peace..which her Sid's presence would gave......

Both souls were broken...away from each other physically..but bound by only one thread..thread of love..which still bound them to each other.... through their hearts...one lost hope to meet love or happiness.. another one still had hope to meet love and happiness..one day..one moment..which will be captured in everyone's heart ..for ever......💔💖