Lazy Day

I walked out of the room.

"Are you okay?" Danielle said.

"Can everyone please leave. I need to be alone."

"What happened?" Eleanor asked.

"Just please leave!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me in shock. "I'm sorry just please leave, I need to be alone."

After everyone left I layed on the couch and flipped through the channels. I laid a hand on my stomach and sighed.

"What are we gonna do baby?" I settled on a news channel.

"Is Catrina Tanner pregnant? Is the baby Niall Horan's?" It zoomed out to show another person in the news room. "What do you think?" The lady asked the other person.

"It could be true, the two were seen together leaving a club about a week ago and then she tweeted hinting that she and Niall may have had sex."

"What do you think, comment on our Facebook page. Up next Top Movies of 2015." I turned the TV off and got up and walked to my room. I plopped on the bed and shut my eyes.

I woke up and looked at the clock, 8:50 pm. I slept all day. Well I have cried a lot the past few days. My stomach felt uneasy. I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom, morning sickness. After I was done I walked to the kitchen to make me some tea. I put the kettle full of water on the stove and pulled the tea from the cupboard. I heard my phone ringing. I ran to the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, how you feeling?" Its Danielle.

"I'm fine just making some tea. Sorry for exploding on you guys this morning."

"It's okay, so do you need anyone to go with you tomorrow to your appointment?" She asked.

"No Matt's gonna go-" and then everything went black.