Dream

*Cat's POV*

I was sitting in the rocking chair with my baby boy. He was fast asleep.

"Cat?" I heard my husband say from down the hall.

"In Sam's room!" I whisper yelled. He walked in.

"You are so beautiful."

"Oh hush, I probably look like a mess. I haven't showered in two days."

"Well you're beautiful to me." I smiled up at my husband he always seems to amaze me.

"I love you."

"Please breathe Kit Cat!"

"Niall?" I looked at my husband as he melted away. I looked down at my baby and he was no longer there. "What's happening?!?!" I got up and ran down the hall. "NIALL?!? SAM?!!?" I yelled. I saw a bright light at the end of the hallway and it seemed to be closing in on me. Soon it surrounded me, it felt warm.

I awoke in the ambulance. Niall was right beside me holding my hand.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Cat? CAT!" Niall exclaimed.

"Both mom's and baby's heartbeat are steadily rising." The paramedic said.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"You just collapsed. You were on the phone with Danielle and then you went silent. She went over to your apartment to see if you were okay and you were lying on the kitchen floor and you weren't breathing. I thought I was going to lose you." Niall said in a rush of breath. I smiled.

"Where is Dani?"

"She will meet us at the hospital." I nodded.

Pretty soon they started unloading me. I was rushed up to the maternity floor so they could fully examine the baby.

"Hi Cat, I'm Dr. Conrad. I will be your doctor while you are here. Im just going to ask a couple of questions. How far along are you? I see here in your file that you scheduled an Ob appointment tomorrow morning. Is this the father? Cause you really shouldn't have visitors unless immediate family right now." The doctor said.

"Um, almost a week and a half. Yes I did make an appointment and yes he is the father." She nodded and grabbed a heartbeat monitor.

"We are going to monitor the baby and you for a while. We are also going to run some tests to see why you fainted." She hooked up the monitor. "Someone will be in to take your blood."

"Thank you," I said. She nodded and walked out.

"I thought I was going to lose you," Niall said.

"I know Ni and I hope you know I just said that you were the father so you could stay." Niall nodded.

"Look," Niall walked up and grabbed my hand, "I know I have messed up the past two days. I'm sorry. I was just thinking of you and before you say something I was thinking that you don't need me as your babies father. I'm in a band and we tour all over. I know that I can't leave you here by yourself and that a tour bus is not made for a baby. I just want to be this babies father so bad and I want to be with you and start a family. I love you Catrina Marie Tanner." I could tell Niall was sincere. I started crying.

"Niall, you know I love you too and I want you to be the father but what if the baby is Matt's? What do we do then?"

"We will figure it out but, Catrina will you still be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded because I couldn't get any words out. He hugged me.

"But, please don't leave again, please!" I begged. Normally I hate begging but I don't care.

"I won't baby, I promise." I let go of Niall and kissed him. Someone cleared their throat, I looked up and saw Matt.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?"