Party Crashers

"Hey Sophia," Danielle said.

"This isn't gonna be awkward is it?" I asked.

"No, we were friends before and we can be friends after," Danielle said.

"Exactly!" Sophia exclaimed. Someone knocked on the door. I went to answer it.

"You can put your stuff in my room," I called over my shoulder at the girls.

"Hey Cat, sorry if I'm late," Perrie said.

"Its okay, you can put your stuff in my room." I stepped aside and let her in. I sat on the couch. "Okay you are all probably wondering why I called you here for an emergency slumber party," I said when all the girls were seated in the living room. I told them about everything that happened except for that I'm pregnant.

"So you slept with Niall and Matt on the same day so what?" Perrie said.

"Well that's the thing, I'm pregnant. I don't know if it's Niall's or Matt's. When Niall found out that I slept with Matt he got mad and left. That's why I called this slumber party."

"Oh sweetie!" Eleanor said. They all walled over and hugged me.

"Thanks guys," I said. There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Danielle said. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Who is it Dani?" I asked. Just then all the boys, except Niall, walked in.

"We heard about what Niall did and we came to see if you were okay." Louis said.

"They don't know do they?" I asked, nodding toward Liam and Zayn.

"What don't we know?" Liam asked. I sighed, I'm so stupid.

"Well I might as well tell you two, I'm pregnant."

"Really? That's great! Congratulations!" Liam said hugging me.

"Congratulations! Wait why did Niall leave you if your pregnant?" Zayn asked.

"That's the thing, I don't know if the baby is Niall's or Matt's."

"Oh," Liam said.

"Well enough about that, let's have fun," I said.

"I'll order Chinese!" Danielle said. I walked into my room and shut the door. I called Matt. It went straight to voicemail.

"Hey Matt it's me, Cat. Um I don't know how to say this but um, I'm pregnant. I just need you to call me back so we can talk about this." I hung up the phone.

An hour later we were all eating Chinese food and watching The Notebook. I was on the couch in between Louis and Harry, Eleanor was on the other side of Louis, Danielle was beside Harry, Liam and Sophia were on the floor, and Zayn and Perrie were on the love seat.

The Next Morning

I woke up with my head on Harry's chest. I quietly got up and walked into the kitchen and made some coffee.

"I love the smell of coffee," Harry said making me jump.

"You scared me!" I said.

"Sorry," he said.

"It's alright, want some?" I said pointing to the coffee.

"Please." I grabbed a coffee cup and poured a cup for him.

"Do you like it black?" I asked and Harry made a face. "I'll take that as a no." Harry got up and walked over to me and grabbed the cup from my hand.

"Got any creamer or sugar?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed the sugar container and the creamer. I handed Harry the sugar and it slipped from his fingers and landed on the floor, sugar went everywhere. "I am so sorry!" We both bent down and bumped heads. We started laughing. I looked at him, I never realized how handsome he is. He brushed some hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. He started to lean in and so did I.

Then I kissed Harry Styles.